evil flood •7•

Your alarm abruptly woke you up, making you instantly sit up to slam it off. "YOU CRAPPY PIECE OF SHIT." You shout, throwing it across the room. You got out of bed, assuming your alarm clock had malfunctioned, you went to look outside to see what the time actually was.

Opening the curtains, the view you saw was slightly worrying. Villains were swarming the area, and clearly, it wasn't being handled very well... That was because pro heroes were struggling, and that never happens. You began to panic, if they can't save you, who will?

Opening your door, you run across the hallway to aler the others. Knocking on everyone's door as you ran, shouting, "EVERYONE WAKE UP! SOMETHING'S HAPPENING AND IT'S NOT GOOD." People started groggily walking out of their dorms, looking very sleep deprived. All apart from iida, who was already dresses for the school day... at 5:00am...

"What's happening?.." Kirishima asked, rubbing his eyes. Everyone stood around you, expecting an explanation of some sort. "Well, I don't know the full problem, but if you look outside.. you'll see that the city is literally flooded with villains. and the worst thing is, the heroes can't keep up." Turning around z you signalled all 20 of your classmates to come to the hallway window with you. "Oh crap..." Denki spilled, putting one hand on the window. "I have a feeling we're all in danger... I mean, no one has came to tell us what's happening? So... where are the safety precautions and stuff?" Sero asked, looking around at everyone. "This is definitely scary, but there's not much we can do..." Deku added, rubbing the back of his neck. "In case you have all forgotten... Our duty as future heroes is to try our best to keep everyone safe! So therefore, we need to get out hero suits, and save everyone! Right now!" Iida advised loudly, loosening his tie. "What the actual hell? Are you crazy Iida? We can't do that. if we go out there, we're toast." You declared, folding your arms at him. "I'm afraid she's right, everyone. There's no way we can go out there and be of any help, if pro heroes themselves can't handle the situation properly..." Momo stated, adjusting her hair tie. Everyone broke into their own chatter, some panicking, and some not believing it's even real.

You see bakugo standing by the window on his own, so you go over to him. "What do you think we should do?" You ask, tapping his shoulder. "I SAY WE GO OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS! I'LL KILL ALL OF THEIR ASSES." Bakugo shouts, making sparks with his hands. Iida calls out, "For once, we can actually agree, bakugo." while nodding.

Suddenly, the whole building begins to shake, and everyone starts to panic. One of the windows smash, and a giant face appears at the window. "Hello students of class 1-A! Everything will be alright! I'm Mt. Lady, a resident pro hero! Please stay inside your dorm rooms or at least some sort of shelter for now, we don't want you getting hurt!" She shouts, and begins to walk away, her steps creating surges in the ground.

"Well, at least we got to see a hot girl!" Mineta exclaimed, recieving weird looks from everyone. "Actually seeing My lady alive makes me feel a little better, that means all might must be around somewhere, he is stronger after all." Deku convinced, receiving hopeful nods from most people, except from you know who, of course. "Shut it nerd. Look, no matter what Mt.Lady says, we need to get outside, and fight those motherfu-" Bakugo said, earning an interruption from you. "Bakugo, we need to do what the heroes say. This could cost out life, you know?" You interrupted, giving bakugo a stern look.

"You idiots do whatever, but I'm going out there. Later extras. And whatever happens, don't come to help me. I don't need to be humiliated like that." Bakugo snarles as he storms out of the dorms, walking aggressively down the stairs. "What is he thinking?! He's gonna get himself killed!!" Hagakure shouts, waving her hands in the air. "Knowing kacchan, he's going to go out there thinking he's gonna win. But against those villains... I don't think he stands a very good chance." Deku says, giving you a concerned look.

you were worried. very worried. not just for bakugo, for everyone.