13.

Do comment readers.

What did you readers thought was Inder's profession ?

Chapter 13 is important as per the writer's point of view. If it doesn't get the required response then may be the story need to take a break. Especially with it's updates.

Thankyou.

******

Author's Pov -

Inder was sitting on a splendid dinning table and opposite to him was sitting none other than the Head of Government of the Republic of India.

The Prime Minister of the country - Shree Chandrasen Shikhawat.

The table was occupied by the , the home minister, the defence minister , Chief of the Intelligence Department of the country and other prominent personalities.

Inder had his team with him too. Vedant , Arjun , Bhavya and others.

It was after the scrumptious dinner when Inder saw the Prime Minister walking towards him. Inder starighted up .

"Officer" Chandrasen greeted Inder.

"Sir" Inder acknowledge him.

"Well I think I should personally thank you for saving my life " Chandrasen said with a smile.

"It's my duty sir" Inder stated.

Chandrasen admired the young man standing before him.

"Last few months were hectic for you and the team. I will surely advise you all to take a break" Chandrasen expressed with a light laugh.

Inder didn't answered as he knew The Chief of the Intelligence Department of India - Mr. Raman Ahuja will do the honour on the behalf of their team.

"Thankyou for your concern sir " said Raman . Inder knew Raman wanted to say some more , maybe some mocking one liners of his , but offcourse who will dare to show their sarcastic side to the Prime Minister of India.

"I mean it Ahuja " Chandrasen gave him his I am the boss look.

Raman just nodded .

Words were exchanged , topics were discussed .

Inder was standing all by himself when he felt a pat on his shoulder. Turning around he saw Chandrasen offering him a sweet.

Inder knew what Chandrasen wanted to convey. Chandrasen and Inder had known each other since Inder was in nursery . Chandrasen used to brought the sweets for him and Rakshit.

Chandrasen was the Chief Minister of their State at that time and Inder father Manohar Vyas worked for his party.

Manohar was the one who did the party work . Preparing for the elections , campaigning , maintaing the stability of the party ,
Continuing the cordial relationship between the MLA's . Eradicating the baarier between the head and the MLA or the People.

In short Manohar was the left , right and the half mind of Chandrasen Shikhawat. His death was a great lose to Chandrasen offcourse.

It was during those times when Chandrasen will visit Manohar's house along with his family. The families too bonded well.

Tridha was Chandrasen's daughter . Inder and Tridha were childhood friends. Maybe that was the reason Chandrasen trusted Inder for his daughter.

Chandrasen looked at the boy , who was no longer a boy but a man. A man of courage, a man of duty and a man of commitment Inder.