19.

Do mention your views. Leave comments  ✿

********

Author's Pov-

Megha was looking towards the closed door. She was kept here locked. These people were humans enough to feed her and allow her to use the washroom. Though she avoided the food given by them , not trusting them. Rest of the time Megha was tied up to a chair.

She was worried about her parents. They must have tried calling her but would not have receive any response. Megha knew the panic they must be going through.

Growing up Megha had seen uncountable movie scenes where the heroine was kidnapped and sometimes tortured too. In her case there were two differences first , she was not the heroine second , she was not tortured yet. Yet.

Maybe they will do the needful after sometime. Megha knew Jairaj surely had a motive behind all this. An evil motive.

Once or twice Jairaj will come to see her mentioning to her that if only she minded her own business than maybe she would have been at a better place.

Megha somewhere felt the same. Her life was going like a art film but then now it's like action thriller. Mysterious , keeping you on the edge.

There was so much going inside her mind and then it will stop at one name. Inder

Did he knew that she was in trouble because she knew all this chaos was connected to him. He was offcourse not what he seemed .

Did Inder knew what was there in that room ? Did he too saw what Megha saw in that room ?

Inder was working with Jairaj. Did he knew that Megha was kidnapped ? Will he help her ?

Megha thought what she saw in the room was much more frightful but no what was happening to her or the thought that what can happen to her was more fearful for her.

Time and again she regretted her decision to follow Jairaj that evening. Now she was regretting everything . From joining that institution to becoming James bond.

The dim light of the room was depressing for her. The room didn't had windows and Megha couldn't even figure out what time of day it was.

She was sitting on the chair , but today they had tied her hands loosely. But not loose enough to escape.

Megha had looked out for every possibility to escape from this black hole but nothing came for her rescue.

She heard the opening of the door and saw Jairaj coming inside. He was dressed in his casual trousers and a dark coloured t-shirt.

He locked the door behind him making Megha shudder in fear. Jairaj eyed her . His eyes leaving Megha on the verge of crying. She wanted to be strong and present the same before him. But deep in her heart she too knew that he had a upper hand in this situation.

"Missed me.." Jairaj asked her coming close to the chair.

Megha choosed silence.

Jairaj kept his hands on her tied wrists rubbing his thumb over the red marks.

Megha tried coming out of his hold but it only tightened.

Seeing his harsh hold Megha dipped her nails into his flesh . She didn't kept long nails but weeks of avoiding of nail cutting was helping her today.

Jairaj's hissed in pain.

"Look likes I should keep you unconscious only . Shouldn't I ? " He questioned Megha with a threat behind his words.