23.

Author's Pov -

It has been more than a month since Inder confessed his love for Megha. Megha still took seconds to believe that Inder Vyas had proposed to her.

She had returned to Delhi to continue with the teaching job and Inder too had joined his duty in the Capital of the country.

Inder had told Megha his profession , how he was involved in P.M security. How his work commitments prevented him from any further commitments.

Though he had no disclose a very crucial part to her yet. The part which was eating him out. The part which shattered his heart everytime he recalled it. The path which involved thr People beloved Prime Minister Chandrasen Shikhawat.

Megha knew Inder had come out of his erena to share everything with her.

Megha picked her phone swiping it up to receive the call from her beloved.

"Hello" Megha said on the phone with a smile.

"Hey sweetheart" Inder said sitting on the bonnet of his jeep. He couldn't believe how low his mood was few minutes back and just the thought of calling Megha and hearing her voice made him high on sky.

"I am not sweetheart" Megha clearied sitting on the bed .

"Ohh believe me you are sweetheart, my sweetheart" Inder smiled looking at the beautiful moon which looked peaceful just like the voice he was hearing.

"Inder please it sound so cliche" Megha came with her reasons.

She heard Inder's laughter from other side of the phone. It was mesmerizing and so good to hear.

" If someone would have told me that one day I will call a girl sweetheart in my all senses , I would have never talked to that person" .

"And if someone would have told me that one day Inder Vyas will call me sweetheart than I would have surely hugged them" Megha laughed completing her sentence.

Their giggles continued for a while.

"What were you doing love" Inder said in his usual tone which was definitely a weak point for Megan and plus point for him.

"What's today with these endearments" Megha tried to calm her heated cheeks.

"I don't know. Do you ?" Inder asked her climbing from the bonnet his feet touching the ground.

"You didn't answered me , what were you doing ?"

"Umm... tomorrow we are having parents teachers meeting, so was selecting a simple formal saree for the day " Megha replied looking at the options of sarees available.

Inder hummed as a response.

"What happened ? " Megha asked sensing something.

"Nothing" .

"Tell me Inder" Megha plastered.

"I thought if tomorrow we can go out for lunch and then movie and then dinner and then _ _ then whatever you wish for " Inder confessed his plan for tomorrow.

"Nice plans Mr Vyas " Megha appreciated him.

"Ahh haa but seems like we have to cancel them" Inder half heartidly.

"No , what's the need . If not lunch we can have the dinner together." Megha came with a better idea.

"You sure ! You will be tired first students , then their parents then me . Too much for a day. "

" I am used to Students , the parents are good but yes you are too much for me " Megha teased him .

"Is that so !" Inder registerd her words.