14.

Author's Pov -

Megha looked at the pamplet that she had received from a man outside her school who was distributing it to every passing person. That man was standing outside their school from the past one week.

It was a advertisement of a new session of a dance academy . They taught almost all the dance forms ballet , contemporary , hip-hop and the most important folk dance.

Megha , since the time entered adolsense wanted to learn folk dance especially Kathak . It was a deep rooted wish in her heart. However she never got the chance to proceed with her wish.

Her schedule was a tight one and offcourse the frequent exams didn't let her indulge in that. With passing time she too took that aspiration casually . But now looking at the advertising pamphlet she knew there was a chance left to achieve a sweet dream of her.

Megha thought about her daily timings. How will she take out time for any other activity. Her school gets over at three , sometimes it takes the teachers four too. But after four she has all the time in the world . Right. She tried to optimistically find a solution.

But still she will once make sure about the timing from the dancing institution too. Megha dialled the number which was given on that paper of information.

Megha after her conversation felt extremely happy. The management said that they are available with their teachings till nine. And have no problem to adjust Megha in the evening batch of learners. They even informed her that she can even complete the formalities today.

Wow wow. Megha exclaimed . She felt delighted.  How can everything was going soo smoothly. This happiness was overwhelming but Megha knew her destiny , whenever she is the happiest , then her fate is the cruelest.

She kept the negative thoughts aside and focused on the upcoming venture.

Megha gave this information to Aditi who was delighted to learn about her friend's ardent desire.

Megha decided to talk about the same to her parents. Their approval was necessary too. However she knew they won't stop her. Ahh why everything is seemed to be so perfect.

Megha saw the timings , it was past five. She can visit today, complete the admission formalities, come back on time and then have a perfect dinner with Aditi as her birthday celebration.

Seems like a day can't get better ending.

********

Megha was standing outside the 'Dance Academy'. It didn't looked like a normal one. The lavish surrounding , the magnificent entrance , the elegant building. Kudos to everyone who made this art of architecture.

More than the building it was looking like a office of a enormously rich company.

Megha came to a conclusion . Yes she can easily makeout what will be the charges of these types of academics. Gosh ! Can she even afford it without causing a dent in her pocket.

Megha walked inside the building. If she has come here then she won't go back without taking a round . A round of this fantastic institute won't cost money.

Megha looked at the walls that were occupied with the photographs of the best dancers ever born in this world. Pandit Birju Maharaj ,
Anna Pavlova , Michael Jackson , Mrinalini Sarabhai and so on.

It was soo good to see them dancing . It was a type of motivation for the learners. Now , Megha was little more determined to learn Kathak.