03 ❈ After School Arrangement

Playing...
Feels (Feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean)
Calvin Harris
0:00 .                                                            3:43
BACK PAUSE SKIP

You put one earphone in your ear, and the other in Venti's ear. You both danced and sang along to the song playing.

You had an art lesson, and you were allowed to listen to music while painting. Everyone was talking, and the teacher, Miss Yae Miko, didn't mind.

Miss Yae Miko wasn't an actual art teacher, but she was just covering because the real teacher wasn't in today.

"Do you mind if I steal a kiss?~" Venti sang along to the music. "A little souvenir."

"Can I steal it from you?" You and Venti laughed and giggled as you both harmonised. You both sound absolutely terrible, but you just laughed it off.

Venti was painting a beautiful field of Cecilia flowers, and you were painting a picture of...

Uh... Maple leaves? Was that really the first thing that came to mind?

You then got reminded of Kazuha, and stopped painting and singing.

Kazuha...

"Hey why'd you stop singing?" Venti asked, continuing to paint the gorgeous field flooded with Cecilia.

"Ah, nothing! I just got reminded of someone, haha." You then started humming the tune blasting in your ears.

Suddenly, Miss Raiden Ei walked in, and walked over to Miss Yae Miko's desk.

"Aw, there goes the two lovebirds." You heard someone say. You looked over to see Albedo, a skilled painter in your class, laughing and giggling with his friend Sucrose.

Beside him was Amber and Eula. They both joined in laughing. You took a look at their paintings and sighed, jealous of their artistic skills.

This class is full of artists.

You then averted your gaze to Miss Raiden Ei and Miss Yae Miko. They both smiled, and conversed for a while. Everyone thought they were engaged, but were surprisingly not.

"Okay class, it's time for your next lesson." Miss Yae Miko announced, even though there was still 5 minutes until class officially ended.

Amber put her hand up. "But miss, class ends in 5 minutes?" Miss Raiden Ei laughed softly, and replied with "We know. You can leave early today."

The class started talking and packed their stuff to leave. Venti had already rushed out of class, while you tried to catch up to him.

You then realised your last lesson was science, which was perfect.

You waited a while outside the classroom, and then Miss Lisa finally opened the door to let the class inside.

"Good Afternoon class! How is everyone today? Aww, you cuties look so tired." Miss Lisa mentioned, of course still having her 'flirty' attitude towards her students.