04 ❈ Fated Reunion

(A/N: ur dad didnt go get the milk guys i promise 😭😭😭😭 dont get the wrong idea)

You heard a key in the door, quickly followed by the sound of the front door opening.

Mochi started barking loudly.

You thought about who it could be, and then you remembered...

Dad...

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
Third person

Without delay, Y/N rose the bed and rushed downstairs to see a tall man with H/C hair, and the same E/C eyes as them.

It was, in-fact, their father.

"D-dad?" Y/N muttered in disbelief.

He looked at them, and then looked away almost immediately, a disinterested expression on his face.

"I want this dog gone." He demanded callously. "And also, I have a new girlfriend, she'll be moving in soon. She'll take your bedroom."

Y/N didn't know what to say. Their dad had recently been away in another country to visit his "other family". It's been almost half a year since they've seen him.

He's been paying bills for the house and such, but Y/N had to pay for their own food and water, and even things for Mochi.

"Dad..." The poor kid still didn't know what to say. He had just arrived home after half a year, and didn't even look happy to see them.

"Dad I missed you so much!" He didn't reply, and kept staring at Mochi. He looked annoyed.

"I said, I want the dog gone, Y/N."

"But- but, where will he go?" They cried, quickly grabbing Mochi and holding him tightly in their arms.

"Don't talk back. We can just sell him." Y/N felt their eyes swell up with tears.

How dare you.

"Dad, please! Just think this through!" They begged, and gripped onto Mochi even tighter.

"Don't call me dad. Y/N, you have 3 days to get rid of this dog." He didn't even change his tone, he sounded so unsympathetic. So heartless.

How dare you. How dare you. How dare you. How dare you.

The same thing repeated in Y/N's mind, and then a single teardrop fell from their eye.

"My girlfriend is coming in tomorrow, so get all the junk out of your ro-" he silenced himself when he saw Y/N crying.

"...ugh... Y/N. Get yourself together."
"You don't even care do you?"
"Hm?"
"You're so inhumane..."
"Y/N."
"How dare you."
"Y/N, stop."
"How dare you!"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
Your POV

You hurried upstairs, Mochi still being supported in your trembling arms. You slammed the door shut, and sat down on the bed, tears flooding down your red cheeks.