[Chapter Eight] Where Christmas Arrives

Happy Mothers Day to all you mommies and single dads out there <3

Chapter Eight – Where Christmas Arrives
Bailey's Pov

Julian's agent has managed to keep it at bay for now as well as Drew's but they were only able to buy us maybe a couple weeks which was fine, it would get us through Christmas and the new year like we had planned on, hopefully.

I was just hoping my parents didn't see it because that was drama I would like to avoid for say the rest of my life. I wasn't ready for that headache.

But it was Christmas Eve; my first one with Julian and my first holiday with Drew since junior high and I wasn't going to let anything ruin it. Julian and I decorated his apartment and I helped Drew and Kenna do their house.

I agreed to go to his mother's tonight and she of course invited Kenna, Micah and Drew and insisted on us all being there, she was a very kind woman and I don't think it will be too hard to open up to her or get to know her, I was already less nervous this time.

Except Carter.

Danielle assured Larissa that he would keep his mouth shut and that he was indeed sorry for what he had said but it still didn't take back that he had said it.

So Julian and I were spending Christmas Eve together and took Micah for the night so Drew and Kenna could have a night to themselves, Julian had agreed that we could turn the second room in his apartment into a nursery for him so we could steal him away.

I would have done mine but I was probably moving in here in a few months and it seemed a little pointless.

So here we were, Micah was sleeping peacefully in his crib and Julian and I were cuddled up on the couch together watching Christmas movies and drinking eggnog hot chocolate.

"I think before things get too serious we should talk about a couple things." Julian said and I looked up at him, my fingers tangled in his and my head against his chest.

"Like what?" I asked

"You do want to get married, don't you?" he asked and I nodded

"Of course."

"And kids?" he asked me and the thought of children scared and thrilled me.

"I want them, do you?" I asked suddenly a little afraid he would say no.

"I do too. And we all know the stance on sex so we can skip that one, the other thing I'm worried about is my family, if you're okay with them." He looked even more nervous for this answer.

"I like your mom but I'm just not good with people, I like Danielle but I don't like your brother."

"You and me both, they're important to me like I know Drew is to you and I just wanted to make sure that we were clear on a couple things. I don't want to find out way later that there's something that one of us want or don't want and have it be something we can't get past." I turned and put one knee on either side of his lap.

"When the time is right, everything will come together." I wrapped my arms around him and we spent the rest of the night ignoring the movie and making out on the couch until it was time for bed. Micah had woken up and I brought him into bed with us and Julian wrapped an arm around me.

"I want this." he told me and I nodded

"Me too." I ran my fingers through Micah's soft almost black hair and he cuddled up with me, he was a sweet child and I didn't mind taking him for the night, neither did Julian.

In the morning we got Micah dressed in the sweater outfit Kenna picked out and went over to Julian's mother's house, Kenna and Drew would meet us here. Larissa fussed over Micah as did Kylie.