Epilogue Part Two

And we have reached the final chapter :(
Song is Julian's "new song" 
Without You by Keith Urban 

You should listen to it at the end where it talks a little bit about it. 

Epilogue Part Two
Julian's Pov

We had successfully completed the European tour and got Bailey safely home to the United States. There was concern with her flying this far into her pregnancy but the doctor okayed it and we didn't have too much of a choice. She had stayed on the ground for most of it and this was the only flying she would have to do.

The first couple months were rocky for us because sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me. I knew that Bailey would be emotional and that it was because she was pregnant, but sometimes I did lose it. It was for the best that it was just the two of us for a few months. She really struggled with accepting this and it was the right call. For three months we could wear and do what we wanted, Bailey was horny about 99 percent of the time as her hormones continued to change and there were times she couldn't even get through the opening act.

These poor and tainted rooms.

But this whole thing worked out for the best. Bailey and I got to spend some newlywed time together and Melina got to travel Europe with us. She got one on one time with a French tutor and picked it up well. Just because she wasn't in a class room didn't mean that she wasn't working.

We made sure she spent time reading and that she studied those textbooks. Traveling on a tour bus was no excuse to get anything less than a B. The tour ended up being a little shorter than anticipated once all the dates were booked on the European side which meant that we were playing more shows back on the U.S side.

Bailey's pregnancy changed everything. It changed how long we were out of country, Melina's experience and school, our lives, our home and our relationship. We decided to wait until she gave birth to find out what we were having and spent months arguing over baby names.

Her pregnancy was fine, she was healthy and she would grow so frustrated with her huge belly but every single day she grew I found her even cuter. She was so short and so when her stomach grew it was like she could just topple over any moment. But she never let that stop her. Bailey put us both in our place, insisted on seeing the sites and sang on stage with me. This tour captured our growing family and we were big news, this time it was for something positive rather than negative.

They liked to talk about our adoption, the baby and the wedding. They praised and criticized us for pulling her out of school to enrich her life as well as keep us together as a family. The tour was a huge hit and Kara had to remind the men in the upper offices that they promised. No way were we leaving a newborn either.

We were in South Carolina playing a show that had been relocated out of North Carolina because of the laws that were passed there. These shows made me anxious because mathematically speaking; this tour would still be going when Bailey went into labor. We had a couple more weeks and she was already at forty weeks; ready for this to be over.

But even at full term she was just as involved as ever. The doctor didn't say she needed bed rest so when I suggested it I got a verbal lashing from her. She still hadn't lost her sex drive nor had she lost that attitude. You would think she would be done with everything after carrying a baby for this long but she wasn't.

She still picked after us even though we tried our hardest to give her nothing to do. She liked making dinner for everyone even though it was a huge challenge on a tour bus. She was still her; after forty weeks she hadn't changed anything except she doesn't lift anything heavy nor clean with any sort of chemicals.