**[Chapter Fifty-Three] Where Lives Are Built

Hey my LGBT followers and supporters, the LGBT portal on prose has it's first challenge
React to someone coming out in ten words. It's on the external <3 <3 

p.s thank you to all of you who made my story go from 13th to 9th on radish this week !

Chapter Fifty-Three – Where Lives Are Built
Bailey's Pov

Well I didn't see that one coming. Julian told me he was working with another artist but she was the last person that I expected to see come into this room. I wasn't supposed to know until the album was released but looks like the secret was out.

I was actually a little annoyed that no one told me, I think that I should have been trusted with this information, but here she was standing in front of me.

"Hey Bailey." She sounded nervous.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked them both and Kylie shrugged

"I wasn't ready." She came into the studio and I was just surprised. I knew who she was, I knew what her past was and what she walked away from and now here she was.

My annoyance immediately disappeared when I realized how hard this must have been for her. Walking away wasn't an easy decision and with how she left, coming back was bound to bring up a lot of crap and bad memories for her.

"Are you sure?" I asked her and she nodded

"As you know, Caleb put off the wedding three times because I didn't go to therapy, well it's been good for me. I've been hiding a lot and I'm finally in a good place right now. I loved it and while I don't think I'll go back to acting anytime soon, not with Fredrick so little; I think it's time to find this side of me again." She's been punishing herself for years for who she was.

"Does he know?" I asked and she shook her head

"Not yet. But I'll tell him soon. Julian and Kara were the only ones who knew and now you do too. Please keep this to just us though." She looked on edge, like I was going to tell her no and then tell everyone her secret. I wouldn't do that to her, Kylie was family.

"Your secret is safe with me." I held up my pinkie and she crossed hers with mine.

"Thanks Bailey." She pulled me into a hug and I returned it.

"I do want to hear you sing though." I told her and she grimaced.

"Do I get to see you?" she asked me

"Julian and I have a song to record, you can watch." I would have to get used to people hearing, I guess.

"This was our time, what have you guys been doing?" She asked me and I looked at Julian, it was personal to him, not anything for me to tell.

"Talking about stuff. And before you ask, it's personal so no I'm not going to tell you." She didn't even try to protest that, she understood that there were just some things that they didn't share. Maybe one day when he got comfortable and had learned to move past those feelings, but for now he wasn't willing.

They were similar; they didn't like the other one hearing about their weaknesses. Julian was the man and he wanted to be seen that way, strong and put together, someone to rely on. Kylie was a little older and she was the one who owned the rehab facility, she refused to be seen for her struggles by Julian and she even kept a lot from me for how close we were.

I wasn't offended; she even kept most of it private from Robert. Her therapist and Caleb were the only ones who really knew the extent of the things she was dealing with and that was perfectly fine. So she respected that Julian was very private and was only comfortable discussing it with me.