Chapter 1

Izuku's pov
"Ok mom I'm off!" I call to her from the door. "Alright bye sweetie I'll see you soon!" She calls from the kitchen. I leave and begin my walk to the school arriving fairly quickly.

"Alright class my name is Shota Aizawa and I will be your homeroom teacher this year." He says. A black hair he must be rich wonder how that feels. Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya and I am a 3rd class citizen sadly. "Ok introduce yourselves to the class and then wake me up after" He says going into his sleeping bag in the corner of the room near his desk.

They introduce themselves and now its my turn. "Hi my name is Midoriya Izuku and I have a strength and speed enhancement quirk." I say sitting back down. "Aizawa-sensei we've finished!" Iida a blue haired boy says.

"Ok...put this on and go outside to the training field." He says holding a gym uniform.

Outside
"Ok we will be having a quirk assessment test more for me than for you it'll help me figure out what you need to work on and how I can help you with it." He says giving us a rundown on whats going on. He tells us the tests we are going to be performing. "Oh and also whoever comes in last will be kicked out of UA" He says with a sly grin on his face.

"But that's not fair!" Ochaco says. "Oh and you think natural disasters are? Or power hungry villains hm? Or catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities, no! Life is full of unfairness and its a hero's job to try to combat that unfairness." He says leaving the rest of the class in shock.

"Alright.." He takes a deep breath. "Bakugo you got first place in the exams what was your distance in Junior High in the ball throw?" He questions. " 72 meters I think." He answers. "Ok take this ball and see how far you can throw it using your quirk." He says handing kacchan the ball.

"705.2 meters!?" The class yells. "This could be you or rather this will be you by the time I'm done with you maybe more." He says.

We go through the tests fairly quickly and he pulls up a list full of our places. I quickly scan for my name and I'm second to last right before todoroki. "Well than Todoroki you're out." Aizawa says as todoroki heads for the exit.

"Wait! Please I volunteer as tribute! I'll leave he can have my spot!" I say frantically not wanting him to leave. I see the potential in him with his half ice and half fire quirk he could become a great hero.

"I'm just kidding he's not leaving that was just an impractical joke to get you to try your hardest." Aizawa says. "Oh." Todoroki says quite plainly. "Go get set up in your dorms if you can be done by 6:30 then I'll buy you pizza." He says and we all rush off to unpack in the dorms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you Mr.Aizawa!" We all say as we finish up our pizza and he wears a soft smile on his face. "Midoriya." Todoroki says standing from his seat. "Hm?" I say looking up at him. "Meet me on the rooftop in 5 minutes." He says before walking off. "Oh ok." I say before finishing my pizza and going up to the roof to meet him.

"Ah midoriya I didn't think you'd come" He says looking over the railing. "What do you need todoroki?" I ask staying near the door. "I just wanted to say thanks for volunteering to leave instead of me." He turns around. "It really isn't a problem" I say waving my hands frantically in front of my face.

"I know its not common for people like me to talk with people like you but I'd like to..continue to talk with you and maybe...become friends?" He says shyly. "Of course todoroki I would love that." I smile causing him to smile back.

"Are you cold?" He asks noticing my slight shivers. "A little yeah." I say chuckling softly as he walks over to me and turns his right side to me. "Oh it just got warmer!" I exclaim feeling my body heat up. "Is that better?" He asks. "Yeah thanks todoroki-kun!" I say laying down on the roof beside him and we fall asleep looking at the stars.