Chapter 2

Todoroki's pov
I wake up to see deku standing at the edge of the roof on top of the railing his hair blowing in the wind and I slowly walk over to him. "Midoriya?" I say taking cautious steps towards him.

As I reach him I realize his eyes are closed and his breathing is pretty evened out which could only mean one thing. He's still asleep. I reach out to him and take hold of his waist placing him back down in the middle of the roof.

His eyes shoot open "Todoroki-kun?" He rubs his eyes as he look as me confused. "Do you know what you just did?" I ask him still a little shocked about the situation. "No I fell asleep." He says. "You were sleep walking and you...you walked on to the railing and um...you almost fell but I caught you." I explain to him.

"Todoroki-kun....what are you talking about" He says tears rimming his eyes. "Here." I show him a picture of him standing on the edge of the roof and he breaks down crying.I stand there awkardly not knowing how to deal with people in this situation and I figured I should give him a hug cause thats what my mom used to do with me.

I approach him slowly and then hug him letting the smaller boy cry into my chest."Its ok...your safe" I say running my hand over his hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugo's pov
I sit at my desk the rest of my friends around me as pinky speaks. "Did you hear what happened to midobabe?" She asks. This catches my attention so I listen intently trying to figure out what happened to the nerd.

"Yeah didn't todoroki find him on the roof this morning?" Tape arms says. What he was on the roof? What was he doing up there. Was he doing what I told him to do in middle school? I thought he forgot about it.

"Bakugo?" Shitty hair asks. "Hm?" I turn towards him. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Of course I am" I say. "You're crying man." I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks as he says that and I immediately stand up walking out of the classroom. "Bakugo where are you going?" Aizawa asks. "Bathroom." I say walking out the door while he sighs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midoriya's pov
"Oh hey kacchan!" I say seeing him enter the bathroom. "Nerd...what were you doing on the roof?" He asks. "...I was just with todoroki since he was thanking me from yesterday." I say. "Ok deku..." He says before walking into a stall. I wonder how he knew I was up there. Just as I'm thinking I hear soft sobs from the same stall kacchan just went into. "Kacchan?" I say knocking on his stall. "Kacchan are you ok" I ask. "I'm fine deku" He sniffles.

"...No you're not kacchan just let me in." I say begging him to let me comfort him. "Fine..." he unlocked the stall and I went in and closed it behind me and immediately gave him a hug. "Shush kacchan its ok..." I say running my hands through his surprisingly soft hair.

Sorry its short I didn't really have time to think about what to put in this chapter but I'll see you soon lovelies.