Chapter 14

I awake the next morning to find my bed empty and a note on my night stand. I groggily rub my eyes and sit up yawning. After a couple of seconds of just staring into nothing I reach for the note on my night stand and begin to read it.

Dear my beloved Katsuki,
   Happy birthday, I didn't forget. I figured I'd let you sleep in this morning since you are the birthday boy after all. By the time you'll be reading this I will be in class. I have hidden five birthday gifts around the room which you are sure to find while your getting ready this morning. If you're having trouble finding them I've left some clues for you. I also have two extra gifts with me for after school. I hope you have a great day today!
Sincerely,
                  Shoto<3. (Mina taught me that!!)

God I love shoto so much. I'm excited to see what the five gifts are. I stand up and a note falls from under the matress. It reads, 'Roses are red, violets are blue, the shower has room for two.' The shower? I head into the bathroom and on the side of the shower I see a gold watch still in its box. I pick it up and on the back of the box is another clue.

'You've found your watch, so lets take it up a notch, in the closet you will find a deposit'

A deposit? Like money? I head over to the closet and take out my clothes. After I get dressed I reach for my phone to put it in my pocket. As I lean over an envelope falls out. I grab my phone then grab the envelope. I open it up and a large sum of money falls out. "Damn this has to be about 100,000 yen maybe more."

On the back of the envelope I find another clue. 'It's my money don't worry, but now you must hurry. Aizawa's getting restless, and this thing is scentless.'

Scentless? What the fuck is scentless. I sit down on my bed and look around examining my room. I spot something gold in the corner of my eye and head over to it. Its a case of beer. "Thanks sho." I whisper kissing the beer.
~~~~~~~~~~~
After I found the hidden watch, money, beer, spicy ramen, and framed photo of the three of us, I begin to head to class. When I get there, their all outside sparring. I quickly change and head outside.

When I get out there they all stop for a split second to say happy birthday to me before returning to their matches. I look to find todoroki sparring with Iida. He spots me looking at him and ends his match quickly.

I head over to him and give him a hug. "Thank you for all the gifts shoto." I smile. "It was no problem really, happy birthday." He replies pecking my lips. "How are you enjoying your day so far?" He asks. "Its been really good," I cut myself off. "But?" He continues knowing theres something I want to say.

"Its the first birthday I'll have to spend without him so its just hard you know. Even when I bullied him he still came to all my parties, but its whatever." I shrug it off. He smiles a knowing smile but quickly takes it off. "You feel like sparring?" He asks. "Fuck yeah!" I shout pumped up. "Great," He smiles. "Come on sho lets spar." I say bouncing around on my feet like izuku used to do.

"Oh..I'm not the one who's sparring you." He replies as dunce face walks up. "I am." He smiles. "Oh you've gotta be fucking kidding me. On my birthday too?" I groan halting my movements immediately. "You'll be fine aizawa's on standby." Shoto says pushing me onto the mat.

"You better control your fucking quirk." I say getting into a fighting stance. And we fight for a good five minutes until dunce face just stands still with a mischevious smile on his face.

"Dunce face what are you planning?!" I call from across the mat. He looks up to the sky then begins laughing. "Absolutely nothing." He says and then he fucking sneezes sending shocks of electricity out rapidly.

I drop down to the ground able to dogde his rapid fire attack. He smiles and then I jump back up again charging at him with my explosions. He takes that opportunity to wait until I get close before sneezing again.