Chapter 8

I walk out the dorms to deku just standing there. "...Izuku is that you?" I ask stopping in my tracks as he turns around. "Kacchan!" He says running and jumping into my arms.
I quickly wrap my arms around him. "God I missed you." I say. "Wait you need to have a good entrance." I stand and brush myself off as I walk back inside.

"Hey guys....I have something to say." I say gaining everyones attention. "Well what is it?" Todoroki asks. "Make sure to tell a friend to tell a friend!" I yell as deku bursts through the door. "HE'S BACK!!!" We yell in unison before deku gets tackled by shoto.

As shoto and izuku have their reunion another person bursts through the door. "I came as soon as I heard." Present Mic says. "All the way from London damn." Mina giggles out. "Hizashi finally!" Midnight sighs out. "I'm not here for you." He says spotting our teacher round the corner and tackling him into a hug.

"Hi you big baby." Aizawa says. "Are you ok sho?" He asks stepping back and scanning every inch of his body. "I'm fine those three did a good job in patching me up." He says nodding his head in our direction as the three of us bow. "Wait kacchan you worked with others to take care of people? I'm so proud!" Izuku says showering me in kisses.

"Speaking of bakugo working with others we uh we made a feast for the original 3 and toru that helped with this mess." Kaminari says. "Aw thanks you guys!" Toru says already heading to the kitchen. "It was no problem really we owed you." Kirishima says as we all head over to the kitchen to eat. We give thanks for the food before digging in and having a good time with our classmates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midoriya's Pov
I am seated down on the hard cold floor as they bound my hands and feet in chains. "Why are you doing this?" I cry out as shigaraki crouches down to me. "Because father wanted to see you are you seriously telling me you havent missed us?" He asks and I stay quiet. "But he left me I never wanted him but he left anyways." I say. "It was the heat of the moment izuku." He says running his hand along my face but standing abruptly. "Please don't leave me here!" I cry out. "Don't worry I'll be back." He says as he leaves and another person comes in.

"Midoriya..." He says looking around before coming towards me and giving me a hug. "Who are you?" I ask looking up. "Ssh that doesn't matter right now." He says taking a seat in front of me. "Dry your tears little one." He says lifting my head and brushing his thumb over my cheeks. "Why are you being so nice to me?" I ask.

"Because... because its not so bad here when you get to know everyone." He says. "Eyebags what are you doing in there!" A female voice says. "Nothing!" He yells out before turning back towards me and standing. "Look I have to go but I'll be back ok?" He says smiling a little. "Ok." I say nodding my head.

Sorry this ones short I just wanted to get it out to you guys asap I might post another chapter later this week so stay tuned for that.