Birthday's

It was saturday night and Tay and Kinn just entered Ken's house.

It was his boyfriends birthday and Ken invited almost the whole school to celebrate his boyfriend Big's 20th year of living on this earth.

"Anakinn , Tay ! You made it." Ken yelled when he saw the two boy's as they squeezed through the crowd.

"Yeah of course. Told you we're coming. Right Tay ?"

"Man I'm happy 'bout that. Big is in the kitchen. You know my place. Just grab yourself some snacks and a drink and enjoy yourselves." Ken said and patted Kinn's shoulder before he left.

"So.. What's your plan?" Tay asked.

"I'm going to grab us something to drink and the moment you found someone to dance I'll give you some privacy."

"You mean you're waiting for me to find someone to dance so that you can go find Porsche?"

"Exactly !" Kinn said laughing and turned around to go get some beer.

Tay laughed as he watched his friend left.

Tay had nothing against this plan.
It's just been a while that he was at a party.

He looked around. Many familiar faces, yet he had no idea who he should talk to.

"Here for you." Kinn said as he handed Tay a cold beer.

"Thank you." Tay answered.

He couldn't ignore the big smile on his besties face.

"What happened?"

"I found Porsche."

"Kinn you know - sometimes you're really creepy. You're popular. Just go talk to him ?"

"It's not that.. Porsche is nice. He wouldn't ignore me, even if I wasn't popular."

"So what's the deal with you ?"

"I don't know. Everybody loves him. That's kinda scaring me out.'

"Anakinn, mark my words - you will regret it if you don't go for it."

🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡

"Oi come on ! Vegas, don't leave me. I don't know anyone here."

"Time, ten minutes please ! I really need to take this call right now. I'm sure you will be fine."

Vegas left and Time stood there, watching as he closed the door.

"Fucking-"

"Hey." a feminine voice called from behind him.

"I'm Pear."

"I'm.. Time."

"Time ? I'm sure I've never saw you before. I would remember a cute face like yours."

"Oh I'm new.. Yeah, actually I just transferred and will go to Bangkok university, starting next monday."

"Oh I knew it. You know.. our university is big, I can show you around if you want ?" She said, already undressing Time with her eyes, making him feel uncomfortable.

"Oh well actually I, uhm, I already know the school." 

The girl looked at him with a pout.

>Damn she must think she looks cute< Time thought.

"I have to go now. Goodbye." He said and turned around to leave.

"Asshole.." He heard the girl mutter.

He didn't really knew where to go, so he just went to the kitchen to grab a beer.

"What a night.." He said to himself.