Therapy.

"Long time no see Tay. How have you been ?"

"I was doing better doctor Sangthong."

"I'm happy to hear that dear. Well let's start with.. when was the last time we saw each other ?"

"Two months ago."

"Two months. Right, your school break ? Let's start with your school break."

"Well.. it all started with me and Time going on trip from the first to the second day..."

🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡

Day 3

"Would you come over?"

"Oh I can't, I have to do homework and study for my english exam.."

"Oh.." Tay said disappointed.

They were on facetime right now and Tay wanted to see Time. Talk to him. Touch him. Fuck him..

It was the only way for him to be near this boy who stole his heart.

"You could come to me, if you want ?" Time said with a smirk, feeling the same as Tay.

The younger didn't hesitate and in less than fifteen minutes,  he stood in front of Times home.

The older one opened the door and let him in, telling his mom to not disturb them, since they would do homework.

....

"Fuck Time !" Tay moaned, trying his best to be as quiet as possible.

He sat on top of Time, moving his hips up and down.

"Shit Tay.." The other hissed and put his hand over the youngers mouth.

This was their first time at Times home and since his parents als sister sat downstairs, he tried his best to shut his boys mouth.

He loved hearing Tay moaning his name, but he was too afraid of the others hearing them.

He turned both of them, so that Tay was on his back before he turned the other into a doggy position.

"Be as quiet as possible and I promise I'll let you cum."

Day 11

"Shit, right there !!" Tay screamed.

Time was fucking him on the backseat of the youngers car.

They stood in front of the cinema, they just came back from.

Both boys enjoyed the movie, but at some point, Tay enjoyed the buldge in Times pants more.

At some point they decided to leave earlier and wanted to drive to Tay but the younger had a better idea.

That's how they ended up here, with Time pounding mercilessly into the others butt.

Time came and flopped down on top of Tay, who ran his hand through the olders hair.

"I love.."