I am sorry.

Time stood in line for food at the canteen.

He had english the last period and his teacher seemed to not like him, so he was a bit frustrated.

He needed food. Good food !

He was deep in thoughts, since the line was so long, that he didn't realized it was his turn.

The women called for him but he didn't react so he got startled when the lady talked a bit louder.

"Oh I am sorry. I'll take sticky rice and chicken please."

He got his portion and went to look for a seat.

Vegas was still not here, so Time sat down by himself and began to eat, when -

"Time ! You won't believe what happened!!"

"Vegas.. Calm down !"

"Ask me what happened!"

"What ?"

"Ask me. What happened."

"What happened Vegas?"

"I GOT PETE'S NUMBER !"

"HUH ?!"

Vegas looked around, apologizing to all the people looking at him for yelling.

"How ?!"

"He bumped into me and his books fell. I helped him picking them up and apologized. He did the same and suddenly he said "Hey, you're Vegas, right ?" His smile is so cute! Did I ever tell you, how good he smells-"

"Vegas. STORY PLEASE !"

"Yes, sorry. I said yes and he said that he knows me because of Kinn."

"Wait.. how does Kinn know him ?"

"Apperently, they're in the same english course and were paired up. They talked a bit and Kinn told him, that I am his cousin. Time.. He asked me for my number ! He said that he likes my style and that we should meet up some time."

"Oh my god.. Vegas, I am so happy for you !"

Vegas was smiling from ear to ear.

"Thank you. You know.. I actually need to go to music class right now, so I can't eat with you, but I had to tell you first."

"Well, thank you for telling me."

Vegas pointed at Time with his index finger and winked before he left, leaving Time alone with his sticky rice.

"Back to you, my dear.." He whispered to his chicken but got interrupted.

"Time ?"

"Vegas what-" He said like a reflex and looked up, into the big brown eyes of no other than Tay.

"Oh." He said and the youngers smile faded.

"Can I sit with you ?"

"Why?"

"Uhm.. I wanted, I mean.. Can we talk ?"

"There's nothing to talk about. We had sex, you acted like a complete asshole. I'm done. There's nothing to talk about."

Tay stared at the other.

"You know Time, I know. I just wanted to talk and tell you that I am sorry. I am sorry for the way I acted that morning. It was.. a difficult situation for me. I know it's not fair and it sounds like an excuse. I have my reasons tho, but I am really sorry."

"Yeah, no. I believe you when you say you had your reasons but that's still no excuse for you to talk to me like that. I really wanted.."

"Go on.." Tay said and sat down in front of the other.

"Listen, we had sex, we don't know each other and shit.. But for me, this whole one night stand shit is new and I just wanted to be nice to you since we.. made love. I don't know what you thought. Of course it would've been cool, if we got closer, I'm not denying that I thought about that.."

...

"But you made it very clear that you don't want to get to know me."

"Time.."

"No it's okay, I respect that. I just want you to respect me."

"Time. Let's be friends."

"Friends ?"

"Yes."

"We had sex and now you want to act as if nothing happened."

"I mean.."

Time thought for a second.

"Okay."

"Really?"

"Yes, sure."

"Okay. Cool." Tay answered bamboozled.

Sure, he asked but he wouldn't have thought that Time would say yes.

"Can I have your number ?"

Tay pulled out his phone and gave it to the older.

"What did you saved your number under ?"

"Here, look yourself."

"Handsome ? Are you for real Time?"

The two boys laughed.

"Aren't you eating ?" The brown haired asked and the younger tensed up.

"No.. I am not hungry." He said and the other raised his eyebrow.

He thought about the stuff Vegas told him.

Not just Tay being raped.

The changes the younger went through and that the boy with the once 'cute chubby cheeks' like Vegas told him earlier, wasn't eating anymore.

Time didn't want to make him feel bad or something but he wanted to help the other.

His new friend.

"Stop making that face." The black haired guy said looking at Time who just nodded.

"Okay, I need to go to class now. See you." Tay said and left.

Time was again in thoughts as he looked after the other boy.

🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡

Hello guys:)

Yes yes yes , they made up.

Thank god !

Hope y'all like it.

-Jessy