Sex and strangers

"Time you're drunk."

"Drunk people, sober words."

Tay gulped.

"Tay ?"

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?"

>Can he ? Can he kiss me ?. Shouldn't I be more afraid of a stranger?<

"Yes, you can."

Time didn't hesitate.

He grabbed Tay by his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss.

Tay was a little overwhelmed, but the second he heard Time moan softly, his heart started racing and he literally melted away.

>It's just a one night stand. I had a few already, why the fuck am I so nervous now ?< Tay asked himself.

His thoughts were interrupted the second he felt the others tounge touch his.

He opened his mouth a little and the kiss got real wet.

Hearing Time moan everytime Tay touched him somewhere, gave him butterflies and besides that, made him painfully hard.

"Take off my shirt." The once stranger whispered and Tay did as he was told.

Looking up and down Time's body, Tay couldn't help but think that the other boy is beautiful.

His fair, clear skin and his perfectly toned abs, made it hard for Tay to concentrate.

"You like what you're seeing ?" The older one asked with a smirk.

"Yes."

Time grabbed the black haired boy's hand and put it on his stomach.

"You want me ?"

"I want you." Tay answered without breaking eyecontact.

"Take off your shirt."

"How about you take it off for me ?" Tay asked and Time stared at him for a second.

He liked the younger man's manner.

The way he spoke sounded so noble and the way Tay's eyes pierced through him when the younger one talked made him nearly fall for him.

"So that's how you want it?" said Time with a grin on his face and slowly reached for the younger's shirt.

He slowly undid the first button and watched as Tay bit his lip. He reached for the next button, grazing one of Tay's nipples and saw the black-haired man's eyes narrow.

blushing, Tay looked up into Time's eyes and spoke up. "Stop teasing me. Open my damn shirt and touch me."

"Damn, baby." Time laughed and suddenly ripped open Tay's shirt.

"You like it that way ?"

"Damn it.." Tay started and pushed the older one back onto the bed, sat on his lap and pulled him up by the shoulders so that he was now sitting under the younger one.

"Yes, but I would love it even more if I could finally feel you."

The older one smiled and moved closer to his ear.

"Show me what you want baby." he whispered and not exactly 'gently' grabbed and Tay's ass.

Pressed against the black-haired man's torso, Tay began to move.

He was still in his pants, but he was so aroused that even the slightest touch drove him crazy.

He started moaning and Time could swear he'd never heard anything quite as beautiful.