Chapter 3: Invasion.

As the TAN Emiper launched it's attack on Zootopia they also attacked Earth when they did over a thousand people died in the war.

October 19, 2021. time: 6:30 AM

Cairo Space Station.

Private- Captian we are picking up ships on scanners. Captian- Any idea who they are. Private- No sir... wait we have small aircraft incoming.

This is the frigate grafton we have TAN ships in orbit I say again TAN ships incoming.

Captian- this can't be warn the General. Private- Yes sir.

Before the Private could warn Earth of the attacking fleet. A transmission was sent to the whole world.
General Jodi- Today we will destroy the USKA and take controll of Earth today we retake what is our's today we end this fight and the USKA, Long live the TAN Emiper.

The transmission ended and it left everyone on Cairo station speechless. Private- sir... what are we going to do. Captian- i'll tell you what where going to do. We are going to give those ship a beating. This is Captian Ryan to all crew members get to your battle stations engage the enemy fleet. Private arm the MAC Gun. Private- Yes sir.
As the defence fleet egnaged in combat with the TAN fleet the orbital Station's used there MAC guns to keep the TAN ships for getting pass to Earth.

meanwhile in adventure bay things went on just as normal. the Paw patrol didn't know about the battle in orbit becuase they had gone on a mission.

Skye- well that went well. Chase- yeah. Everest- hi guys. Chase, skye- oh hi Everest. Everest- how are you guys. Chase- we've been good. Everest- Wheres Marshall? Skye- oh um i don't know, he was just right be hind us. Chase- i'll go see if he's in his pups house. As chase walk passed his pup house he heard a noise and stopped. he looked over at his pups house walk over to it. as he went in he heard a voice and he looked over to he bed where the noise was coming from.
Voice- A frigate got past and is heading to...
The voice stopped and only sound that could be heard was that of gun fire. Chase walked out side and seen Marshall talking to Everest. he waled over to see where Marshall had been.
Chase- Hey Marhshall where were you at? Marshall- oh i was in the lookout. Chase- okay. Everesr can i ask you something in private. Everest- Sure. I'll be right back Marshall. Chase and Everest walked over the lookout where no one could here them. Everest- so what did you want to talk about chase? Chase- Do you know about anything that is going on or something. Everest- No, why do you ask? Chase- something is wrong Everest i know it. Everest- there is no way in the world that.. General come in this is Nike. I say again come in over. Everest looked up at chase with a shocked look. Everest- This is Everest what is it Nike. Nike- General we have a problem your needed back at base ASAP. Everest- Alright i'll be there soon Everest out. Chase i don't know how but you knew something was wrong. but we'll talk about it later right now i have to go. Chase watched as Everest ran over to Marshall and said goodbye she then got into a HUMV that had come to pick her up the pups watched as she left to the USKA Base in adventure bay. Marshall- Hey chase what's going on. Chase- I don't know Marshall but i wish i knew.

3 hour's later.

as the world watched as the USKA struggled to stop the TAN advance the people of adventure bay thought the another battle would take place in their home. At the lookout chase just sat there looking out at the sea thinking about what he had heard that morning. ever since then he hasn't said much.
Skye- hey you alright? Chase- hmm oh yeah i'm alright. Skye- then what's wrong chase? Chase- just something i heard this morning. it's kept me thinking all day. Skye- So why did Everest have to leave so soon? Chase- I don't know. All I know is that she got a call from Nike and then she left. Skye- I thought she was taking a break from work for a while. Chase- Skye once you are part of the Military there are no breaks. Skye- and you know this becuase of your past in the military. Chase- that was a long time ago Skye. And i don't want to talk about it. Skye- okay.