Chapter 5: the battle for Adventure city.

Location: USKA outpost charlie.
Time: 7:30 AM, Data: 1/30/ 2022
Military group: 10 infantry regiment.

Major Savage- Men can i have your attation please. tomorrow we start operation icebreaker. we will be working with the 2sc tank division lead by General Kelly. we will meet them at dawn tomorrow to under take the operation. so check your gear. and let's hope we win tomrrow. Cpt Winters- alright men move out. Sgt Ryan- Sir the General wants a word. Mjr Savage- alright. Savage went to the HQ to speak with Alpha. Mjr Savage- General you wanted to speak with me. Alpha- yes i did, Tomorrow has to be a victory for us, we have to take the city or we could be stuck with trying to retake it. and if that happened it would give the TAN time to rearm their troops. Mjr Savage- I understand sir. Alpha- your orders and mission will be given to you by General Kelly when you link up with his tank core. Mjr Savage- i understad sir. Alpha- i wish you men luck. Mjr Savage- same to you sir. Alpha- i'll let them know.

Next day.
1/31/ 2022
Time: 6:38 AM

Mjr Savage- General kelly Sir. Kelly- Ah Savage it's good to see you. I hope your troops are ready? Mjr Savage- they are sir. Kelly- alright then mount up and let's move out. Mjr Savage- Akright men mount up.

The soldeirs got onto the tanks and they started tawrds adventure city. Some of the soldiers would not live but they where welling to doe to free the city from Tan Empiral control. It would have taken them r5 hours to get there had it not been for the tan who tryed to stop us. But we pushed fawerd and at 5:36 on thursday, February 3 ,2022. USKA force's readyed them sleves for what would be one of the most hardest battles that would be fought that year.

This is Alpha to all units are you ready? This is Charlie company where ready. kelly here where ready. This is bravo 2 where ready.
The force where in place and the jet's had moved in. Alpha- ok wait for th e bombers to strike the defence line the start the attack.

LT Carl- here they come. the tan troops all stoped and looked for a sec before have of them where killed by bombs from the jet's.
The tanks and other vehicles drove across the open strech of land that layed before them. it didn't take long for the tan to start firing back in which some of the tanks where hit. but the one thing they didn't count on was our titans and ODST's which had made their drops the same time the titans had, I landed between a few tanks before making my way to the defence line. i was glad that the titans had sheilds otherwise's i probably would have died.

it didn't ake us long and we intered the city. kelly took his force's to the south why i led the attack twords city hall. little did we know there was something going down in the city that day becuase all the shuden clouds filled the sky's it was dark enought we couldn't see the frigats nor the jet's. by this time i had gotten out of my titan and and started fighting on foot. i had started fighting a group of soldiers when a tower came crasing down above me, it stoped before it ever made it to the ground. i had ran out of ammo and had took cover behind a wall. before i got up one of our tanks had showed up and fired at a tan tank. I was about to fire back at the enemy infantry when i heard a sound i looked up right as the tank fired again time seemed to slow down. Alpha- Chase? I watched as he jumped from one side of the tower to the other the rain hit my viser before i looked back down at the soldiers in front of me. I chambered a round in my AR and ran towrds the tan troops firing at them i got close enought i used my sword on my gun to cut some of the tan soldiers as i pulled out my pistol to fight them.

Meanwhile.

Skye who had went to stop the weather machine had no idea that all around her in the clouds there where ships and jet's fighting. that was intell a jet flow past her with another right on it's tail. before she got to the weather machine the USKA New hope had fired at MAC round at a TAN Frigate. It was a few inch's away from hitting skye but she luckly had made it past before it fired, to her it sounded like thunder, but it wasn't.

ME and my squad had captured some tan soldiers out side of city hall right as the sky cleared. the tan had started there retreat at the time. I smiled at the sight of our fly boys wining the fight. I had turned to see Ryder and chase Exit the building of which the tower had fallen onto. As the pups all greated and cheared at the sight of the 2 being okay chase had stoped and looked over at me, I noded to him. Skye had seen this but didn't think much of it, then again who would. Mayor Humdinger had tryed to get away but not before skye used her drone the bring him back. the police where about to take him but the USKA took him instead and took him to a high security prison that way he wouldn't be maing anymore trouble. we had won a battle and had pushed the TAN Empier back once again. the USKA military would later launch another operation to stop the TAN and that battle would be a costly one.

Hey hope you all liked the chapter sorry for it being as short as it was but my other chapter will be better and plus i've got a lot more writing to do so if you liked this chapter or this story stick around becuase i soon will have another story out i also will be redoing the start of a never ending war. so if you think you got a good name for it let me know. as always stay safe and keep fighting.