Invasion

"If I aim this perfectly I can make it in your mouth" I laugh putting froyo on the spoon and launching it into Wyatt's mouth. Well more like on his nose.

I'm Y/n l/n. An only child and a werewolf!

 An only child and a werewolf!

(With your h/c)

"You guys are idiots" Willa laughs rolling her eyes.

"And you love uss~" I tease

Wyatt wipes his mouth and me and him wave our Seabrook flags.

Then our moon stones start to glow. "Our moon stones are acting weird guys.. Something big is happening" Willa says looking at the sky. We follow her gaze.

"Something big is happening.. "Me and Wyatt grin at each other.

" biggest football game in the universe! " me and him say in sync.

"Just the biggest in Seabrook" she growls at a girl trying to put makeup on her causing her to jump back.

"Come one Willa" I Say

"You know how important a win is for us monsters?"  Wyatt says and we grin at each other.

"Seabrook needs you~"

"Cheer wolf " he finishes.

"You want a fierce werewolf leader to rally a football team? " she asks.

I nod. "Come on" Wyatt shakes his Seabrook flag.

~♥︎~

"Awooo! Let's tear these east side eels apart!! Destroy them! Yea!  " Willa says as she is standing on top of our Seabrook bus.

Then she scratches the bus. "Maybe just a little to much school spirit" Wyatt says making me laugh. "Maybe.. "

"Get these mighty shrimps on this bus so we can defend. Our. Turf. NO OUTSIDERS MESS WITH OUR PACK!  YEA! "

"When you're from Seabrook, you are Seabrook! "

We all cheer again.

"Seabrook! Seabrook! Seabrook! Seabrook! " we chant.

Then Eliza calls. "Eliza! " he smiles at her.

"Hey Wyatt! "

"I can't believe you're not here for this! We all miss you"

I grin at Zoey and she grins back. Who misses her the most~ Wyatt~~" Zoey says causing me to high five her "I've taught you well" I put my hand on my heart proudly.

He shushes us. "Wait what did they say? I couldn't hear what they said" Eliza starts glitching

"okay everyone! Let's give it up for our football team as they head off to victory!" Here they come! " Addison, the cheer captain says.