The map

I walk off and go hang out with the rest of the Squad.

Im zoned out thinking about A-Lan.

The thing that snaps me out of it "they are disqualified" I hear the announcer say.

"Wait who is?! " I turn to Bree.

"The aliens. Now we can for sure win! " Stacey cheers.

"So next up is our final team. Seabrook mighty shrimp! "

We all go out as Addi starts singing.

"Let's go yeah! " Addi yells we all gather around and being it in "Seabrook! " we go on stage and start the routine.

The crowd cheers loudly as we start.

"A triple hip hop double tuck lindy! " they say as the crowd gets even louder.

Me and Addi both did it. We thought it'd help when we went against the aliens. But it was still fun!

After our routine ends. "the mighty shrimp win! " they say as we all jump and squeal. They hand Addi the trophy "Thank you Ahhh! "

Then Willa, Wyatt and wynter run onto stage with Bucky.

"The aliens are liars! They've come to take what's ours! We never should have let Addison welcome in those Outsiders! " Willa says.

"Right Y/n? " Wyatt asks holding his hand out for me to take.

I stand there silent. I look between the aliens, the wolves and the cheerleaders. I see A-Lans hopeful face. "Not right.. " I say back at them.

"So you're a liar too? Miss " I HaTe tHeM" Willa mocks.

"That was before I got to know them" I run beside Zed.

"step back. " Willa orders but we don't listen.

"So much passion! " A-Spen says impressed.
"Uh... She wants to rip your heart out! " Zed says.

"She can have it! " their smile grows 10x wider.

"Give me it Addison! You won it! It's kind! Bucky says trying to grab it from her. " No! " she yells. I run up and take it from her. I run with the aliens out of there and when we get outside there are police everywhere.

I hand A-Li the trophy. "You think this is the map? " they nod.

Everyone floods around us"Beam us up mother ship now! " A-Li says.

"Wolves attack! "

"Use our Moonstones! "

They break the beam and I continuously glare at the 3.

A-Lan, A-Spen and A-Li fall back down to the ground.

I grab onto A-Li and A-Lan and help them up. A-Spen had already stood back up.

"Hey. It's okay we'll figure something out. They won't stop you from getting back to your new home! " I reassure them.

A-Lan kisses my cheek causing me to smile and blush before running back over to Addi and Zed in front of Willa, Wynter and Wyatt.

"See.. You're a traitor Y/n..you fell for an alien! You're choosing them over US. your own family! "

"That's not what's going at all Willa! " I growl back ready to attack.

Zed zombies out and were ready to attack until Addi gets between us. "enough! " she yells.

We walk over to the aliens who aren't looking well I grab A-Lans arm and squeeze it. "It'll be okay guys" I say

"Yes enough! This is your faults too! You let these aliens in and they lied to us Addi! And y/n..you had us all fooled! Made us think you hated them but really you were with them?! They betrayed us! You betrayed us! So you're either with us or-"

"WITH THEM?! but I am them Willa.. " Addi
says. "I may be from Seabrook but my grandma wasnt"

"I am.." She pulls out a luma lense.

"An alien! " she yells.

We all go wide eyed looking at her. Then a bright blue light forms around her.
"Addison is one of us! " A-Spen yells

The aliens all smile brightly.

"And she is amazing. " Bree says.

"You're gorgeous Addi! I wish I was an alien" I pout which makes her laugh causing me to laugh.

"Mom grandma Angie was an alien! " she says as turns to Missy.

"But that's impossible.. Tell her that's impossible"

"Oh Dale.. I'm so sorry I know... I've always known"

"You lied to me? "

"My parents thought hiding was was the best way to protect me.. And you! Grandma always called you her most precious thing"

"Wait.. She said I was her WHAT?! "

A-Spen scans the trophy. "No.. No.. No.. The coordinates are not here this is not our map.. "

"That's because the map isn't a what... It's a who"

Addi holds her hand out and A-Spen scans her.

"Addison is our map! " A-Lan smiles brightly. "It's in her DNA! "

"Instrumomo!" They all say together.

I jump into A-Lan and he hugs back "I'm so happy for you guys! Wait.. But you'll be leaving then won't you.. " I ask sadly.

"Yea.. " he let's go of me and looks back at me sadly.

"Hey at least you'll get to your Utopia" I hug him trying to hold back tears.

"Yea.. So excited.. " he half smiles.

A bright zap catches our attention "but this is great you guys can record your coordinates and go back home and Addison and I are going to Mountain college together! I got in! " zed says.

The aliens smile falters.

We all smile and celebrate.
"But the map to Utopia is dynamic.. " A-Li says causing us all to turn to her.

"Constantly computing new units to guide out spaceship... It's not just some numbers.. " she finishes.

"And since Addison is our map-" A-Lan says looking at Zed.

"She needs to come with us.. " A-Spen says we all start to look sadly.

"No.. No you can't take Addison! " zed interjects.

"These are my people Zed... They need me... When the aliens leave I'm going with them.. "

I look at the aliens who look at me apologetically.

"Addison... You're one of my best friends.. I can't say it won't hurt.. But if that's what you need to do.. I'll support you" I wrap her in a hug trying to not cry.