The Goodbye

I'm standing away from Willa, Wynter and Wyatt, cause we're still mad at each other.

Addi and the aliens are leaving today.

They get beamed down in front of addi "with the reactor damaged there is a 67.9% chance that we will not have enough energy to leave orbit" A-Li says to her.

"We must try, the longer we wait the worse our odds.

"Think of me when you use them" Bree says as she hands Addi pom-poms. "They're supposed to shake not me" Bree says as Addi hugs her "I'll miss you bestie.."

"I'll miss you extra-terestie"

"We are the mighty shrimp! Couldn't be prouder! " Addi starts.

"And if you can't hear us! We'll cheer a little louder! " me and the other cheerleaders finish tearing up.

I quickly tackle Addi in a hug "hey you were right.. I gave them a chance and I felt for one" I whisper to her laughing with tears falling.

I hand a bracelet. "I know you loved it, so it's yours now! "

"I'll miss you Y/n. Take care of the Pack and Zed for me yeah? "

"Of course" I pull away from Addi and go up to A-Lan. I look at the ship then the wolves and I get an idea. "Ooo I gotta go!" I quickly run off before saying anything to A-Lan.

~♥︎~

"Willa! I know we're not friends at the moment and we'll talk about that later but we need to get the Moonstone to help the Aliens and Addi! "

"Yea, one step ahead of you" Wyatt says as Bonzo starts driving forward with it.

We drive back up to where everyone else.

"My rage will not be contained, you will not stop us from getting to Utopia! " A-Li says walking up to us with A-Spen and A-Lan.

"Y/n? " A-Spen asks probably thinking I'm with the wolves to stop them.

"We're actually..  Here to help" Wyatt says.

"You can find an infinite power source to recharge our ship?" She asks.

"It's basically the life force for werewolves" I wink talking about an old conversation.

"Wolves! " Willa says.

They uncover the Moonstone"we'll let you borrow our Moonstone! " Willa says.

"And we won't kill you for using it this time! " I joke causing them to laugh lightly for a second.

"Thought you might need a jump start! " Wynter says as we all grin proudly.

"The Moonstone is powerful but it is harmful to our people" A-Lan says somewhat disappointed.

"What if we have an adapter? We just have to filter the Moonstone power through our Z-Bands" Eliza says.

"You all would sacrifice to help us?" A-Spen asks.

"Of course we would A-Spen." I smile and everyone nods.

"Wolves always have each other's back, and Addison's apart of our pack" Willa says.

"Forever" I finish which causes her to nod.