Party

"Attention earthlings, this is your principal speaking, Addison may be gone.. But today is a chance for the rest of us to reach for the stars, as we throw out caps in the air at graduation this afternoon" Lee says over the speaker.

~♥︎~

We're all waiting in our graduation gowns for Zed.

Then he walks out of his house "well, well, well,  if it isn't our robot, zombie valedictorian. So much for overthrowing the system! "

"Oh I'm still gonna do that... From there inside"

She whispers the last part causing us all to laugh.

Bonzo says something in zombie tongue.

"Yea... I remember being so scared of all of you when we first met" Bree chuckles.

"And we were afraid of them" Zed says gesturing to me, Willa, Wyatt and Wynter.

"Do it like the zombies do" I sing doing the dance moves the zombies did, which causes us all except Bree who is confused to laugh.

"That fear went away when we got to know each other. " Wyatt says.

"All because of Addison.. " Wynter says causing me. To look down and play with nails/claws.

"She was the first person to really see me" zed points out.

"And me" Bree agrees.

"All of us.. " Willa says.

We all turn and walk away then.

~♥︎~

"It is gonna be awesome when we're all at college! " Bree says. We all smile at her "leaving Seabrook isn't the end. It's the beginning! "

"I miss Addison so much.. I wish she could be here.. " Eliza says causing us all to nod.

"Me too... We were gonna change the world.. " zed says.

"How are you holding up about A-Lan? " Wynter asks me.

I shrug.

A bright blue light appears and we all look up.

It's the mother ship!

We follow a beam and A-Spen, A-Li, A-Lan and Addi appear.

"ADDISON! " We all say in sync.

"You came back" zed says kissing her.

I look at A-Lan and smile. But I don't approach him.

"You think I was going to let intergalactic space travel get in the way of graduating" she asks.

"What about Utopia? " I ask.

"Seabrook is our Utopia" A-Lan smiles at ma and winks.

My heart flutters a little.

I look at Willa and she nods approvingly.

I run up to A-Lan and hug him.