The aliens

"Listen here Blueberry, I don't know what you want, but you will not take over Seabrook or take the moonstone. I got my eye on you"  I say as I slam my hand onto the table in front of him.

"What is the " Moonstone" You speak of?" He asks tilting his head a little looking at me.

"It doesn't matter to you. You will not come near it.

" and why did you call me a blueberry? My name is A-Lan" he smiles. "And you are? "

"Not your concern, and because you are very...blue" my eyes glow blue again.

"Just like your necklace" he points out.

I growl at him once again. "Y/n."

He raises an eyebrow.

He soon breaks free from the cuffs.

Then he runs off.

I run after him. I follow him into the room Bucky, Addi, Dale, Missy and principal Lee are in.

They all jump back when they see A-Lan.

Which also does cause me to laugh.

"Greetings! Did you want me to continue waiting alone with her? " he asks as he points to me leaning on the door. "She is very fiesty" I growl at him and bare my fangs. He jumps a little.

His eyes widen at me then he blinks and smiles again.

"I- uhm- I think that would be-"

"Best"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Okay but why me? He's weird" I rolls my eyes as he looks at me with a little frown.

I shrug.

"Because you can handle him.. Or so we thought"

"Excuse me? I can handle an alien blueberry!" I growl. Again.

"Very well. Shall I redon your ceremonial jewelry and rewire your door? " he holds two things up in his hands.

My mouth drops.

"Yes... "

I grab his hand and drag him. "May you find harmony"  he waves at them as we walk out the door. "Let's go alien weirdo"

We get back to the room. "By the way.. Those are handcuffs. " I say as I roll my eyes.

"Purpose? "

"Well.. Usually cops use them when arresting bad guys that comment crimes so they can't fight back"

"On my planet we never have conflict. So we do not need your handcuffs" he holds them. Up and drops then. In my hand.

I drop them to the floor.

"That's cool but I do not care"

"Do you have emotion suppressors too?"

"No? What? "

"You seem very mad all the time. "

"You've been here for what an hour? " AlL tHe TiMe" I mock him.

He laughs "You are funny for an angry girl"

"I'm not angry, I just don't like invaders" I glare "but what are emotion suppressors?"

"They make it so we do not feel all your human-y emotions, like anger. Anger causes disharmony and we are peaceful people" he shrugs "but they do seem interesting.. "

Then there's a knock on the door. "You can come out now" I leave without a second thought. "See you later Y/n! " he says as I walk out.

A-Lan follows me out and I go to catch up with Willa, Wynter and Wyatt. They're with the mid length haired girl alien.

"Woahhh" Wynter says as I walk up with A-Lan

"Fro-yo? Yeah we got that too! " Wyatt chuckles a little. I put my arm on his shoulder leaning against him as I glare at the aliens while everyone else walks up including the 3rd alien.

"If you're here to invade Seabrook our pack won't go down without a fight" Willa says causing me to nod.

"We do not want your one star planet, they are so emotional!"

"You want to see emotional?! " I growl and go to approach her but get held back.

"That is the angry one! " A-Lan points to me smiling.

Everyone laughs  "I. Am. Not. Angry. " I Huff.

"Yes but when in Seabrook, I am going to disengage our emotion suppressor. Personally I am excited to see what my emotions feel like." She one in the middle does something with the thing on her wrist.

"Excited that is an emotion! It feels so exciting! " they say.

A-Lan just shakes his head and fixes his uniform. When he makes eye contact with me he glares.

I glare back.
He shakes his head and looks anywhere except at me.

(Don't want to cause conflict ofc)

"We've decided to let you stay until after the cheer competition, but not a day later." Missy says.

"Ugh this cheer competition needs to come faster" I out my head on Wyatt's shoulder as I groan. A-Lan glares in my direction again.

(Sure it wasn't at Wyatt? /half joke)

"Thank you mayor. We are excited to join your cheer competition"

"What is cheer? " the girl asks.

"Oh don't worry! I'll show you later! " addi says smiling.

"And what is competition? " A-Lan asks.

"It's like when you challenge others to prove your the best" I say still having my head on Wyatt's shoulder.

He now has his head on mine.

What? He's like my older brother.

"No we are a harmonious people, we do not compete amongst ourselves" he smiles. "Although that is an intriguing concept is it not? " he steps toward me and Wyatt before turning to zed.

'Hi I'm Zed, zombie, football star, Generally well-liked"

"Huh I am A-Lan. Extraterrestrial"

"The haters say I'm a little extra too" he holds his hand.

"Ooo competition? " A-Lan rubs his hands together.

"No it's just a handshake-"

Then he touches Zeds hand he gets zapped.

I look at him wide-eyed.

(Wynter's reaction was the best)

He looks at me grinning. I look between him and Zed.

"Did I win? "

"No! Augh... Augh.. No you did not win! " Zed says causing A-Lan to look down.

I give him a thumbs up before silently laughing.

"Apologies, our people have a special start a spark"

"That some lesser species may find painful" the girl says.

I move my head and glare.

"Welcome to Seabrook" I say as they smile at me.