F I F H T E E N

As the plot of this novel was changed, starting from this chapter everything will be rewritten and the plot of some chapters is changed too. Happy read <3

 Happy read <3

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

8 months after

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

At the facility of S.W.O.R.D. Monica walked from one office to another, trying to get everything back to the order there should be, and changing all the rules and protocols Hayward had decided to place when he was in charge. She couldn't believe how many things had gone out of control and he had not planned on fixing them.

She read the papers in her hands as she walked back to her office to overrode the protocols and create new, better, and simpler tasks in case of emergencies. And as she did, she failed to notice the doctor that walked in a different direction. As fate would have it, both of them crashed and everything fell to the floor.

"I'm so sorry" She quickly apologized. "Oh, I should've seen where I was going" The doctor apologized. "I'm sorry Director Rambeau". "That's okay" She reunited all of her papers and helped the doctor do the same thing. As she was doing so, she noticed a needle close to a door that contained a black liquid. She looked at it confused and took the needle in her hands trying to come up with an answer as to what that strange liquid was, but the doctor gently took the needle off her hands.

"You okay?" He asked. "Yeah... Yeah, I'm okay". "Very well then, I'll get going". "Wait!" She stood up carrying the papers in her hands, she turn around to look at the doctor. "What is that?". The doctor looked at the needle Monica was pointing at, and softly chuckled. "Oh, it's nothing. Just an experiment" He smiled goodbye and left before Monica could get another question in. She frowned and looked at him as he walked away for a few seconds before she turned around and started to walk once more to her office.

"Hey, Monica" Darcy called. "I know you're still trying to change this but what would you say to... Are you okay?" She lifted her gaze to see Monica frowning and looking behind her every three seconds. "Yeah... All good" She opened the door to her office and left the papers at her desk. "Darcy, what do you know about the experiments?". "Well, Hayward had a lot of tries and lots of blinders regarding the 'Maximoff Anomaly' and every single one of them contained the database to create another Vision" She commented.

"No, Darcy. Experiments that have nothing to do with Vision or Westview". "Oh... There's a file called 7A13. But I haven't managed to get into it yet". Monica slowly nodded before she looked at Darcy. "I need you to unlock it. Now". Darcy didn't question anything else and left Monica's office to go back to hers. "What else are you hiding Hayward" She murmured as she looked throughout the physical and electrical files.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the building, Dr. Peint held the files, forms and papers as he entered the laboratory. He forgot about them on the table and took the needle out of his pocket. "Are you sure this is going to work?" His assistant asked. "I have an idea". He simply said. He took another needle and took blood out of their testing subject.

He proceeded to mix the black liquid with the blood. He let it sit for a few minutes as he wrote on the report that had been following the subject since the recovery from Wakanda's forest. Five minutes flew by before he inserted the needle into her arm. The previous mix travelled from her arm to the extent of her body and settled into her brain.

A wave of purple energy was expulsed from the girl's body and everyone close to her was thrown away. Her eyes opened wide as her power made its presence, turning her eyes completely purple. As her magic came to life the restrains in her body dissolved into the air and disappeared. As she was allowed to move, she quickly stood up from what she was lying in and walked to the door.

She didn't spear the room a second glance and walked away, trying to understand what she wanted to find. An alarm alerted every soldier around the area and inside the building that something had gone wrong. And within seconds every available soldier was rushing towards her and pointing their guns at her body.

She softly tilted her head and purple strands were pulled inside the men's minds. As she continued her way, she left the men that pointed their guns at her on the floor screaming and crying in pain and fear. She continued to leave groups of people on the floor either hurt, paralyzed or in fear.

A smarter man lowered his gun as she stood in front of him, and as he didn't show any signs of hurting her she walked away from him with no harm done.

As she walked out of the building, guns were pointed at her from all directions and all of them pointed at her chest. The captain walked in front of the rest of them, holding the gun and pointing it at her head. "Stay down" He indicated. "We don't want to hurt you" She looked at the men aiming at her before she stared at the captain. "Stark. Power down" She lifted her hand creating a small ball of energy and moving it in front of her. Purple strands went inside the soldiers and the guns suddenly were pointing at each other.

She was reading to finish them off, but the captain pointed his gun at her once more. "Let them go!". "WAIT!" The scream of a woman was heard and the two of them turned to look at her. Monica was running towards them with Darcy following close behind. "Director Rambeau!". "Captain lower the gun". "Director-". "Lower the gun!" She instructed. He did as told and as there was no longer a threat, she retracted her magic.

The soldiers lowered their guns as their captain didn't point at the threat, because there isn't one. Monica quickly let all of them go and stood with Darcy as they both made sure no one hurt the girl or vice-versa.

Monica waited for everyone to leave before she turned around and looked at the girls in front of her. "Are you okay?" She gently asked as she took her jacket off and put it on the girl's shoulders. She tried to talk but after months of being unconscious her voice was coming out. "It's okay. Just nod" Darcy said. She held the jacket closer to her exposed body and looking at Monica she nodded. "Let's get you inside". And as they started walking back to Monica's office, the director turned to look at the scientist. "I think this is experiment 7A13"