T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"I don't think she's that lucky" She softly whispered

"I don't think she's that lucky" She softly whispered. "How could she not? you're perfect" Wanda caressed Lexi's cheeks, and she wasn't helping Lexi as her nerves were rising up each passing second. "And I've died on her and let her alone" She moved her gaze from Wanda's eyes to the floor. "I don't think she's even expecting me to come back". 

"She will always be expecting you to come back, Lexi. No matter how long is been". "Why?". "Because you're the love of her life. It doesn't matter how long you're away from her. All she cares is that you go back to her". Lexi held her hands together as she played with her fingers. "Even when I decided to go on a mission even tho I know she believes that I've been dead for eight months, three weeks, two days?".

"You really miss her, don't you?". "With everything I have". "Listen to me Stark, you are the best girlfriend someone could have. And you don't know how happy it makes me that in another universe you are mine. Like I told you, it doesn't matter if you are worlds apart, Wanda will always take you back. Without a second thought". "How are you sure?" Wanda sighed. 

"You are really insecure, baby. Help me down, I have to take the boys to bed". She held onto Lexi's arms and got down from the counter. She walked to the twins and tried to take Tommy. Lexi got to her side and stopped her from putting pressure on her foot. "Can I?". Wanda nodded as she took a step back. Lexi took Tommy in her arms and carefully took him upstairs. She then proceeded to do the same with Billy, and once more with Wanda. 

"You really don't need to do this" Wanda said embarrassed. Lexi was walking to the master bedroom with the brunette in her arms. "I can't let you put pressure on that foot". "But this is-". "Exactly what you need. Don't worry, I may not have powers but I can still carry a lady up the stairs". Wanda cracked a smile and was placed on the bed. 

"Sit down. I need to talk to you". "Am I in trouble?" Lexi joked. "I'm gonna ask you something" She warned. "And I want you to answer with the complete truth". "Okay". "If Wanda was in front of you, asking you to take her back. After everything she's done. Would you do it? Would you take her back?". "Of course, I would". "Without a second thought?". 

"No. She's not a bad person, nor does she have a bad heart. She's hurting and she has made a lot of bad choices but that doesn't change the person she truly is inside. And I know that Wanda would never do all of this in her right mind. She caring, loving, and kind, and she would risk her life without thinking just to save the life of another person. And she has. She just lost her way". Wanda let her hand rest on top of Lexi's and she placed the free one under Lexi's chin, pushing her face up. 

"If you can forgive Wanda for everything that she has done, and still want to be with her and love her, why do you doubt that she's not gonna do the same?" She asked. "Do you really think that she doesn't love you as much as you love her?". "She does... I know she does. Love me, I mean. I know she loves me". "Then stop doubting the love that you have for each other, and think how you're gonna help Wanda once you bring her back, understood?".