Busted

Kits POV

I wake up as with the warm feeling of hands on my face, it was Ming who was trying to wake me up from my slumber due to the long way drive home. I really still can't believe that this guy decided to bring me home even if it's technically in the far side of the city.

"Ohayoo! You've arrived at your destination" said Ming with the mischievous smile.

"Ohayo my ass! How do you plan on getting home to your dorm now?" I asked bluntly since it's really late and I'm not sure if there would be available cars if incase any of his friends is not available to fetch him, I mean who would be willing right?

I gently remove my seatbelt and go to the back side of the car to get my belongings.

"Don't ask your friends to fetch you anymore, I bet no one would be willing, you can just!" I was stopped with my lecturing when suddenly the tall handsome guys is already in front of me when I turn around. He gently close the door and move closer. Gosh! He got me cornered since both of his hands are blocking my way now. (You know when someone like jails you in the middle of their arms)

I actually don't know what to do or what to say, suddenly he pulls me closer to him and gently rest his head in my shoulder. Then with a husky low tone voice he said "I'm really tired, let me recharge for a while"

That caught me in a surprise! Suddenly I feel this mixed emotions again, what am I to him why do he say all of this words. I don't know if I'm blushing but I bet I do cause I really do feel hot from the inside. I know he's really tired of driving so I let him be and pat his head gently with my arm.

"Now now! It's getting late! I think you should head back to get some rest! You take my car with you" I propose after few minute of letting him rest.

Ming didn't move even an inch and simply said "Can't Ming stay here tonight? " I was caught of guard by his question. "Nope! Never gonna happened!" I removed his head from my shoulder and then try to straighten this tall guy! There's no way he would be sleeping here.

"Please?" He pleaded! There he goes again with his cute puppy begging face! Not this time Mingkwan! I told myself. "No is no! You have classes tomorrow I don't have classes that's why I decided to go home " I told him trying to experience explain and knock some senses to him.

He didn't protest after that, he just let go of the hug and hold my hands. "alright, I won't push that idea but can I atleast get a reward? Driving you here is not easy and driving back would be more difficult " he said.

I really don't know where this is going or do I? Haha "And what reward are you implying here? " I asked. He actually didn't give me an answer. He just turn his face sideways and point out his cheeks. "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask trying to play dumb cause I'm getting shy with the situation.

"Well I changed my mind, I want this now since you're trying to now know what I mean" he said turning his face towards me and pointing on his lips. "Alright! Alright! I'm sorry, I'll give you the first one then" I told him shyly. I really don't know how red is my face right this moment since I'm really shy and it feels like anytime I'm gonna explode.

He turn his face sideways again, I breathe few time and close my eyes and try to get I done quickly. I gently tiptoed and reached for his cheeks and quickly give him a kiss on his cheeks.

After the kiss I'm really embarrassed to look at him so I stayed my eyes down on the ground waiting for him to say something but he keep his mouth shut. I'm getting curious so I lift up my head to see what's he's doing. I see him taking a picture of me, this guy is real sneaky.

"What are you going to do with that! Delete that this instant?" I said to him, "No worries! This is just for me eyes only " He assured me. Then all of a sudden he cupped my face with his hands and smile at me sweetly, I feel the cold breeze and the warm that's coming from unto his hands and I really enjoyed that. I don't know what happened but the next thing I know his face is getting closer and closer to mine.

"I'm gonna kiss you right now. You'll have 5 seconds if you want me to stop please tell me" Those are the words that comes I clearly hear from him and I think my body , mind and heart froze since I didn't do anything. The next thing I know was I felt his warm lips into mine, that's sweet lips and intoxicating breathe that he have that makes my heart and body weak. I admit, I did like it. I was lost of words and don't know how to explain it suddenly I hear a voice from a far.

"Bro! You're wild!" The voice said followed by a shout "Maaaaaaaa! Paaaaaaa! Kit is outside kissing with his boyfriend " He shouted.

Suddenly I feel like my soul leaves my body! It was like I was poured with gallons of waters. I hurriedly push away Ming and fixed my self before I turn around and face the person who was now shouting to my Mom and Dad that I'm kissing my boyfriend in front of our house! How can I be so dumb! I don't know how to explain my emotion right now. I slowly turned around and there I see my little brother Gun smirking at me and giving me a meaningful smile.

I look up to him and give him an awkward smile. I'm so dead right now! Like literally! Please universe! Stars or anyone! Help me get pass this!
————————————

A/N: Hey! How you all doing? I hope you're all great and doing ok! This is just a random update and I don't know what to say. If you found this poorly written that's perfectly fine because it's actually was and I actually don't know if someone would read it still but enough with it. It is what it is, I hope you've all cope out with how things are right now and I wish you guys nothing but happiness. I'm not promising anything but I'll try to update when ever I feel like it. Gonna sleep now. Bye! ❤️