Chapter 3: Can't Resist A Puppy

Kit's POV

I was sitting inside the classroom and reading some lectures 9 am in the morning. I was 1 and a half hour earlier for my class because I thought there will be a road construction along my way. Since it was a long way drive from my home to the University I decided to travel early however all of my conclusion were wrong! there was no traffic because there was no road construction! "Shhhhhhhhhh" I let out a long sigh because I'm still sleepy and I'm already bored because I was the only student in our room. It's Friday and it's been a great week for me because this school is actually fun!. My classmates were good to me even though I don't know all of their names! Or to be exact I only know 3 persons which is Ming and his friends Wayo and Forth.

Ming always teased me every time he got a chance. He was a happy person, I remember when we first eat together!

Flash Back Time. (At the canteen)

It was only the two of us at first because Wayo and Forth were still having their exams.

"What will you get Kit?" he ask me.

"Hmm, I dunno! It's my first time here in this canteen! I usually get my lunch outside the University" I said.

"I see, So do you want to go and grab some food outside the school instead?" He ask me without hesitation. It's like we do have plenty of time! We only had 1 hour break. 😂

"No! It's hassle if we go outside! Let's just eat here! Which one serves a good food here? "

"Well all of them serves good stuff! But here let's get heavy lunch for today because we had exams in History later!"

He pointed out a stall that serves proper meal. We go to the stall and ordered food. I ordered a wanton soup and grilled pork and a plane rice while he ordered a spicy wanton soup and grilled pork with black pepper sauce and a fried rice fiesta.

"Why don't you try the special flavors? Plain food will not satisfy you for lunch." he said to me.

"Well I really don't eat that much! That's why I don't need that and besides I'm not fan of spicy food!" I answered.

"Nope! I want it that way!" I answered. "Let me just go ahead and wash my hands! You go get our orders and find for a vacant sit." I told him.

I went to the washing room and wash my hands. Well I'm that type of person which everything I do, I need to he clean. While washing my hands someone approach me and wash to the faucet next to me.

"Hey Kit! It's my first time to see you in this canteen! How is it going?" The person beside me talks. I turned my head and look who it was. I think i know this guy! he's probably one of my classmates. I saw a smile on his face while waiting for me to talk.

" Well yeah! It's actually my first time!" I smile back.
"Well come let's eat together! I'm sure I got a lot of suggestions of good food for you?"
"Thanks you! But I'm with one of our classmate right now!" I answered.
"Classmate? Who is?"
"It's Ming. Well it's quite a story. This is just for now. I owe him once that's why I'm with him."
"Well let's eat some other time then!" He winked at me and smile."And Kit! By the way I'm Pluem! Incase you don't know my name!" 😊
"Thanks! haha sorry I'm still trying to adjust that's why I still don't know all of your names"
"That's ok Kit! We have plenty of time to know each other! " 😊 He smile at me.
"Yeah! Haha I'm done here, I'll go back there nah! 😊 See you later Pluem! See I already memorize your name!"
"Your hilarious Kit! 😂 Go ahead! Enjoy your Lunch!" He answered.

I went outside the washing room and try to search for Ming. I saw him sitting on the end of the last aisle playing with his phone.

"What took you so long Kit? I don't know that washing hands can take up 15 mind.?" he ask as he pout his pink lips and obviously making a fake sad face.