𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖

   𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖. 𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐋𝐘, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒.

  "Ah shit, are you alright?" A boy asked from behind.

"Uh yeah I'll be fine" She chuckled standing up. Blood trickled down her face and the boy's face turned into sudden guilt.

      "I'm Eddie Munson, the freak of the school" He laughed twirling his hair. Harlow introduced herself and they walked into the nurse's office together.

      "Oh come here dear" The woman commanded. Harlow was given an ice pack and sent away to class.

   "What's a fucking ice pack going to do?" She asked awkwardly.
   Eddie shrugged.

"Welp it's lunch already, do you uh wanna sit on the Hellfire table?" Eddie asked trying to flirt. Harlow nodded ignoring his interest in her. Eddie was starting to really like Harlow but he probably wouldn't after she told him.

At Lunch, I saw my best friend's old friends. Dustin and Mike.

  "Mike!" She squealed wandering over.

  "Oh hey Harlow!" He chuckled.

    "Where's Will?" She asked nervously

   "Uh he moved to California last year..." Dustin muttered.

   Harlow felt a wash of sadness upon her knowing that she wouldn't be able to see her old best friend and Eleven who she would always wait to meet again.

   Harlow hadn't seen Will since the Starcourt Mall incident in 85'

  She remembered the passing of her best friend in the universe, Billy Hargrove. He was her dickhead and his death scarred her. Max was like her little sister and Harlow wished to see her. 

  "Do you know where Max is?"
____________________________________

"Max?" Harlow asked nervously.

  Max turned around to see Harlow on the verge of crying.

  She sprinted over to Harlow and wrapped her in a welcoming hug.

  "Fuck, I've missed you so much" Max cried.

   The two girls spoke for hours, lessons were skipped but Harlow didn't give two shits. 

    She was with the girl she called her younger sister and that's all she cared about.