𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 || 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐒

     𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐒. 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑.

   Finally, the reality departed and the vile world she now knew was resting hungrily before her.

   "This is it.." She sighed

    His voice bellowed through the strong world and her legs took control and she ran and ran until the map had seemed to end and blood red scenery was before her. She stumbled over to a post and it was hanging a dead body. Barbara Holland.

   Fred Benson. Heather Holloway. The infamous Virginia and Alice creel. Patrick McKinney. 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝑪𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒎. 

     Her jaw fell inconviently and a cold raspy voice shattered the silence. In the form of Billy..

   "You are weak just like her. I spent so long trying to please you and make you happy Harlow. Then what? You just run to that dumb cheerleader. Shame on you bitch."

  "This isn't you Billy" She whispered gently trying to hold his hand but instead it grew back into Vecna.

   Her breath quickened from panic and she tried to run but fell because of the soggy blooded floors. "You've escaped countless times so now it's my turn to defeat you." His voice echoed as vines strapped her onto a bloody wall.

   His finger lifted her chin up to see cold tears falling from her eyes. "Before you kill me, Let me speak to Chrissy." She cried

  He agreed and she fell back into contact with reality.

  "Chrissy I came back just for a minute to say I love you and if I don't die then maybe we could go out sometime and date and marry eachother and have gorgeous kids of our own!" She mumbled.

  "I love you too.."