𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 || 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘

     Harlow had been cursed and technically killed by Vecna but her body was in a coma and it shattered Chrissy's heart.

    Unknowing if she'd wake, Chrissy often read to the unconscious body to make her feel like her entire world hadn't just collapsed beneath her.

   Days had passed but Chrissy and Eddie were the only ones who stayed the entire time as others weren't available people.

   But something about that night of Harlow's murder didn't sit right with Chrissy.

  She never spoke about it nor did she act bothered but anybody else would have been holding on for dear life unlike herself.

  Steve often came over to see his beloved sister and it made him feel guilty that he hadn't been there for her enough to please. Hawkins was a complete mess with four cracks across the village creating an 'X' shape through it.

  Jason had passed away after Lucas had slaughtered him for unintentionally trying to kill Max Mayfield by shattering her headphones which was her only hope.

  Max was in a coma too. In the room beside Harlow's.

   But everything will be okay right? It's only a true and tragic tale.