𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐗'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐗'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃.

   "I'm sorry about the mess" She chuckled and Harlow felt awful for her.
   "You can always come to our house to stay." Harlow told her but no matter how much she tried to persuade her she ignored the offers.
   "Harlow, It's okay here. You don't need to feel like shit because I'm living like this." Max sighed

     Although she showed no pain, Harlow was hurting deeply. Billy would always be apart of her life. Alive or Dead.

     Max knew that if she stayed at Harlow's then she'd have a constant reminder of  Billy. When he died, they moved to London for her dad's business but since he quit the job they returned to Hawkins.

       "Uh hey Max, I don't wanna sound rude or anything but I'm going to go and see Eddie" Harlow smiled. Max nodded.

  They exchanged a quick hug and said their goodbyes.

  Harlow's fist met with the door and it swung open.

   "Eddie? Can I stay here tonight?" She asked calmly.

      "Of course you can." He grinned and they watched movies, ate tons of popcorn and finally dozed off at quarter past two in the morning.