𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐗 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐃

         𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐗 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄.

     She'd heard them too. The horrific feeling of doom and the end of her life as the clocks chimed. Harlow hadn't told anybody but the chiming had started only the previous night so she knew it was her final day. Harlow has bought several of her favourite songs and a set of headphones to hopefully save her when she leaked the awful news to her friends.

   She had told them to all meet at the Wheeler household at mid afternoon and they did. Even Eddie had turned up after claiming to be busy that night.

     "I just wanted to say how good of friends you've been and that it's my-" She paused and then sighed.

     "𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝐃𝐀𝐘" She announced quietly as a tear dripped down her cheek.

    Her nose bled slightly and she slumped onto the sofa quietly. The room was silent.

     "So. You've been cursed too?" Max asked worriedly and Harlow nodded.

   Chrissy was at a loss for words. Her new best friend was leaving 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓. It hurt her so suddenly that she couldn't help but cry.

   "It's okay" Harlow hugged her new crush as butterflies huddled in her stomach.

    "One of us is going to die eventually and I guess its going to be me. But it's okay because in the end its the circle of life and we can't change it." She whispered trying to hold in her tears as her voice softly cracked.

    Harlow thought the tapes we now pointless as she'd have no chance of outrunning Vecna. She knew it was almost impossible as he continued growing stronger over the past couple of weeks.

    "Can we go for like a picnic?" Harlow asked nervously but everybody agreed knowing it could be her last.