I Almost Do

This story is a work of fiction

The events described here are fictitious. Any names, locations, media, events and occurrences, and anything else that is the same in real life is ultimately part of the writers' imagination and is utilized in a fictional fashion unless anything other is mentioned. This is the case even if the similarity between the two is striking-any similarity to a genuine person, whether living or dead or actual events, is purely and absolutely coincidental.

STRICTLY NO TO PLAGIARISM

All rights reserved.

We reserve all of our rights. It is completely forbidden to duplicate, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any means any portion of the novel without first obtaining permission from the author. This includes any section of the story.

Unedited. Please excuse the typos and grammatical mistakes waiting for you ahead, and thank you in advance for bearing with me.

This novel deals with serious subjects, including adult themes, sexual harassment, political concerns, violence, blood and death, mental health issues, and essential languages. You can skip through such passages if you feel uneasy within the story's framework, and you may as well not continue reading if you do so. There will be a trigger warning ahead.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!
PUNISHABLE BY LAW!
All Rights Reserved 2022
NO SOFT COPIES