1

My friend Shaye and I were walking down the street to the nearest Starbucks. Every so often, a biker would ride past us. It occurred several times.

I nudged Shayes shoulder who was looking at the overhead menu. "What?" I delayed her thinking. "There's the guy who we saw on the bike." He glanced behind her to see the guy. "Coincidence." She brushed it off.

There is so coincidence.

"I swear that guy is following us." I told Shaye, who was sipping her Starbucks and taking selfies.

"Stop being so paranoid." She continued to take selfies until we finished our drinks. I fiddled with the straw, glancing back at the guy every so often.

It was Shayes 17th birthday today, so, our friends and myself included, threw her a surprise party.

We decorated it with the cutest decorations of flowers and swirls. Noah wanted to jazz it a bit more 'guyish' and include camouflage and the Dallas Cowboys quarterback poster.

We stood back, hands on our hips, and nodded in satisfactory.

It was 7 at night, and we all hid. I texted Shaye, telling her to comeover quickly. A few minutes later, the door crept open, revealing Shaye.

"Surprise!" I shouted as everyone joined. She was started and strode back a bit, before darting into a full on hug.

"Thanks so much Jess!"

After we ate cake and opened presents, Taylor suggested a brilliant idea.

"Let's go on this new website called Group Chat MMS." We made an account labeled underneath 'Cool Kidz' and signed on.

We scrolled through some pretty awkward videos. We stopped at one in particular.

It showed a woman, probably in her later years, tied to a chair with duct tape on her mouth.

A guy wearing a black ski mask and gloves approached the screen, tilting his head a bit. I grabbed Noah's arm and squeezed it as he grabbed my hand.

The man revealed a big butcher knife, he walked behind the woman, and slit her throat. Blood spewing on the screen.

"Woah!" Shaye screamed as she held onto Taylor whose face was buried into Ryan's neck.

The woman choked and screamed as the knife into her chest, then again, and again.

We signed off the group chat, and breathed heavily.

"It must've been a prank." Ryan admitted, trying to cover up the murder we might've just witnessed.

"Yea." Every one agreed. I knew it wasn't a prank, who could've faked that good of a stab?

"Do you think is was a prank?" Noah asked as he sat his hand on my leg. I shook my head no.

"I don't, either." We just laid back against the couch and stared at the ceiling, reminiscing the murder we just witnessed.