2

A couple of weeks after that chat, I felt a little jittery.

I get unsafe at school, at home, and anywhere. I felt as if I was constantly under surveillance.

I grabbed Noah and asked if he felt the same. He shook his head no and returned to the donut he was snacking on.

This whole situation made me nervous. I wanted to smack myself because we could've saved her. We just sat there, quiet.

The same dang man from the Starbucks shop rode past us again. "Noah, that's the guy Shaye and I saw at the coffee shop, he rode past is several times and even followed is into the coffee shop." He looked around, and responded with, "I see nobody."

I turned around and noticed the biker was gone. Like he vanished. Weird. There were no trees or bushes around to hide behind or in, how did he disappear that fast?

It seems like the Whole murder incident was going to my head.

We returned to class after our lunch break.

I sit next to the window, nearest to the parking lot. I peered out the window to see the same biker, staring at me through the window of a car.

I blinked to see if I was crazy. I opened my eyes, and he was gone. I shook my head and returned to my assignment.

I heaved my backpack over my shoulder and proceeded home, thinking about the vanishing biker.

Could he be the one that murdered that woman?

I was so clueless.

I got home pretty quickly, considering the fact I pretty much ran home to avoid being scared by a vanishing biker.

"Jessie!" My mum yelled from the kitchen as I stepped into the house, slinging my shoes off and throwing my backpack down.

"Hi mum." She hugged me and led me into the kitchen where she was making Pizza.

The aroma of the sausage filled my nose with delight. I wanted to immediately eat the whole pizza then and there, but, I'm not like that.

It was 5 hours till dinner, mum was making so much food for no occasion. I don't understand mums.

I ran up the stairs to my bedroom, and shut the door firmly. I opened up my laptop, displaying my Luke Hemmings screensaver.

I opened the search browser, and typed in 'dead woman found in London.'

A few million search results came up. Some not even relevant to the topic.

One caught my eye. I clicked on it and it took me to a website that displayed the picture of the woman we saw.

The text below it read; "Woman found dead in an abandoned warehouse in London, England. Multiple stab wounds and a slit jugular. Name unknown."

I was shocked. I actually had witnessed a murder. It was exciting, yet, infuriating.

I took a picture of the screen with my phone and sent it to my friends. I knew I was right.

a/n

I want to shoutout some people so here I go.

God
Jesus Christ
Stephanie Stepp
Irene C. Stepp
Dwain Stepp
My dogs
Jacob Hart
Jess and Tristan
Haley Stroud
Blake Stewart
and
All my friends
Johnny Marsh
Mark Warner
General Wesley Clark