Greetings, Fellow New Friend!

°Y/n's POV

(A/s means Animal Species!)
---------------

I am Y/n L/n, and I am a A/s. Where I originally lived never ceased to make me feel bored, resevated in a trapped city full of nothing, and succeed to catch my interest. . .

No, No! That's Not a friendly way to start it...let me start again!

I'm Y/n L/n, and I decided to move to this Happier place called 'Happy Tree Town', There was nothing really wrong with where I lived, I just wanted to see somewhere new for a change. I had on my F/o, driving my F/c Car. I sure was going to miss my old friends, but they were okay with me setting off to this unheard of Town.

Once I made it to the house I bought, I parked my car besides the sidewalk and stepped out of my vehicle, catching a good view of it. I took a sigh of relief 'So this is my new home...I like the vibes of it already!' I thought boldly before grabbing the first box and bringing it inside. I looked around at the spacious House, and I immediately enjoyed the scenery and light that shined through the clean, smooth glass of the windows. I have a small UHaul Truck attached to the back of my car, but it's big enough to hold all my furniture. I've come to realize I can't move them in here by myself, I wonder if I could get help. . .I'll think about that later.

I turned towards a room down a hall, and there were 3 other rooms down that hall as well. 'Wow! I forgot I got a 4 room house! No wonder why it's so big!' I thought before walking into the room. It was just as big as the living room, craaazy right! I love it! I placed the box down and swiped a bead of sweat from my head "Jeez, all the driving already tired me out, but I'll spend the rest of my energy decorating!" I spoke to myself. I opened up the box, and started decorating what is depicted to be my future room.

~Time Skip brought to you by Cuddles Screaming! :D AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-~

After I finished decorating my house, I plopped on the couch and groaned, and yes, I had to move everything in here, by myself. "I should take myself a good, warm, peaceful Na-"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I jumped from the sudden sound of knocking on my door, I wasn't disappointed though, it's nice to have visitors around, but I didn't expect them to come so soon! It's at least 5pm, so while standing up and making my way towards the front door, I wondered who could possibly be here at this time, especially since I don't know anybody here yet. Maybe it's a mistake, or maybe ding dong ditch-No, that one person or more would've ran away by now. I'll put my curiosity to the side for now.

I opened the door to be welcomed to 4 smiling figures. One is a Yellow Rabbit, One is a Pink Chipmunk, and the two others is a Purple Beaver and a Blue Moose. I tilted my head in confusion. "Hello!" I greeted "Hi! I heard you were new here!" The pink chipmunk spoke "Oh, I am!" I said, chuckling "I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you!" I greeted, The chipmunk giggled as we shook paws "Hi! My name is Giggles, and behind me are my 3 friends, Cuddles, Toothy, and Lumpy!" She greeted back, her friends waving and introducing themselves in order.

I waved to them, while Cuddles winked at me. I stared at him for a bit, inspecting his details. Was he flirting with me by that wink? We just met! But...I feel like...I will be fond of him...I really want to create a bond with him...B-But I don't want to go too fast! I snapped back to reality from him waving his paw in front of my face "Heeeeey. Are you okay? Your kinda staring at me." He asked concern, I shook my head and faked a smile "Y-Yeah! I'm okay, I just..zoned out a bit!" I said, a bit stuttered. He silently handed me a paper to a party, which could be assumed that he was throwing it "I'm throwing a party later! It'll start in an hour, and you'll give me a reason to throw it..since your new!" He laughed as I gently took it from him, blushing. 'His laugh is so cute' I thought, until I laughed a bit myself.

"Your going to come? Right?" Cuddles asked desperately, looking at me with big puppy eyes. I wasn't the extreme social type, but maybe I could give this idea a second thought. "I uhm..-" Before I could give my answer, he grabbed my arm and gripped it tightly "Pleeeeaaaaaaaseeee? It will be alot better if you showed up." He begged, and I became flustered "I..Uhrmm..I-" "Cuddles, leave her be." Giggles budged in between the moment, pulling Cuddles away from me "She can come if she wants to! Don't force her." She fussed, as the two argued while walking away. Toothy waved before following behind them, While Lumpy stood there awkwardly. He was really tall, so I had to face completely upwards in order to face him "Uuuuuuh..." He started.

"Can I come in?"