Jealousy No More

Y/n's POV~
-1 week later-
(I apologize, I forgot to mention that N/n means Nickname)

WARNING: Natural Disaster mentions and action is included (Warning Just in case for those that don't like it or is uncomfortable with it)

It was a normal sunny day, as usual in this town. Although the urge to stay inside invested my mindset, I still pushed myself to leave my house, for I had nothing better to do today. For no reason at all, I really wanted to see Cuddles again. It seemed like ever since we first met, I wanted to spend every moment with him, and I wouldn't call it an inconvenience either. Sure I was new, and he yelled at me from his anger getting to him, but our bond is like no other. He has a bunch of friends honestly, but the way he treats me is different, especially since we're in a relationship.

I threw on another one of my f/o and made my way to the kitchen, making my f/f real quick. Once I finished, I got my f/d and speedily ate my food before heading out the door. Sure it wasn't like it was an emergency, but I'm just not fully out of the stage of acting childish sometimes!

I was Making my way downtown
Walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound, Staring blankly ahead, Just making my way, Making a way through the crowd (Just a small piece of a specific song by Vanessa Carlton😌). As I ran down the sidewalk, I swear I felt a drop of rain touch the tip of my nose, but I brushed it off, I had a place to go anyway, nothing much. I said 'Hello' and 'Goodmorning' to those that walked by me, but sooner than you know it, I was stopped in my tracks. I almost tumbled on the figure in front of me, but luckily I didn't, but it's also a person, or should I say People, I've come to realize I don't think I make much contact with.

It was those two raccoon looking twin brothers, they were carrying a cow, until they eventually noticed me and grinned "Why hello there, Miss. Is there something you need?" The one with the fedora sarcastically played, He bowed lifting his hat above his head as a greeting before putting it back on, I rolled my eyes, already sensing his oblivious manners "No. I'm just trying to find a store to shop at. I'm just trying to find my way there on my own since I'm still pretty new here. I didn't mean to intervene on you two's...Cow nurturing?" I replied, still questionably wondering why they're carrying a cow. The two of them looked at each other, then sneakily laughed while tossing the poor mammal to the side, in which it left me confused, but they brought their attention back on me "Well, lead the way." The other one spoke. 'Let's see. What were their names again? Nifty and Whifty. No...Harry and Marv?..No! That's definitely not it.' I thought to myself confusingly. Now I know Cuddles introduced me to everyone before, but there was just so many, I could only remember so much. And what do they mean by 'Lead the way'? Are they gonna follow me? And what about the cow they were carrying? Oh well, Nevermind. I decided to continue walking, the two lingering behind me.

                       ~Time Skip~

I made it to the nearest store, well, We made it to the nearest store, since those twins decided to follow me. Maybe I should ask them to recall their names once we get inside. Next thing you know, the Doors to the place slid open and the two of them dashed inside immediately, separating from each other. I looked from side to side as they went their own directions, but again, I brushed it off and continued to do my shopping, it was none of my business on what they were doing anyway, or at least I don't think so. I grabbed a few snacks and more food and drinks off of shelves and out of fridges that I thought I'd need, I even got new pots and pans as well! Once I finished, I was prepared to head to the checkout, but I heard sudden alarms go off. It was those two raccoons robbing Lumpy at the checkout. I watched horrifyingly as they stole all the money from the Cashier. I snapped out of my small trance and went up to them "What are you doing!!??" I questioned "We're robbin' the place! What else does it look like?! Now get down!" The one with the fedora shouted, and I obeyed. "I didn't even catch your names..." I quietly spoke. The other twin looked at me and kneeled down next to where I lied "Lifty and Shifty." He reintroduced "Ooooooooh. I was close!" I spoke, He looked at me like I didn't have all my marbles, but worked alongside Shifty to continue taking the money, but this Bear with an Afro jumped on top of them, knocking them both to the ground.