Oh! It's Love!

°Y/n's POV~

Me and Cuddles walked through the forest, we had nothing to be afraid of this time, surely Flippy wouldn't chase us this time...maybe...I don't know why, but me and the yellow Rabbit himself has possibly started a relationship, since I'd love to refer to this as a date. It was practically fully dark at this point, and all I could hear is Owls cooing, Crickets singing, and wolves howling. I didn't like it at all, for I don't travel this late at night, but we have to save Toothy, and possibly Handy if possible. We could all agree that common sense was the most lacked at this point.

As we walked, I searched around, I found footprints. I kneeled down to it and inspected it "Could these footprints belong to Toothy by any chance?" I asked myself, mumbling, Cuddles somewhat didn't hear me, he was quite silent in fact, but I brushed it off. His expression looked pretty chill, bored even. We started to get deeper into the forest, it was way too silent, I started to beg myself to start a conversation with Cuddles. Suddenly, I started to hear loud growling coming from nearby, but I didn't know where. I jumped and backed up, bumping into Cuddles, but immediately grabbing is arm tightly in my grip "D-Did you hear that? I hope it isn't a b-beast!" I panicked, fearfully hiding behind him. He laughed, turning to face me "Calm down, you scardy cat! That's just my stomach. I'm hungry." He said, whining. I stood up and released his arm "Hahaha. Very Funny." I spoke sarcastically before walking ahead of him.

Immensity filled his eyes as he caught up to me "Hey! It's not my fault! I'm staaarviiiiing. Let's leave. Maybe Toothy will catch-" "MMMMGGGHHHHH!!" We heard muffled screams come from next to us, we both turned our heads in unison to be met by Toothy, tied up to a tree. He screamed a variety of more times before we proceeded to approach him, untying him. He took a deep breath and grabbed both of our arms, dragging us behind him "WE HAVE TO FIND HANDY!!" He shouted "W-Why!!??" Cuddles whimpered, that was when we heard more growling. I rolled my eyes and sighed "Cuddles! You have to eat, you are way too hungry!" I said, concerned. He awkwardly chuckled and looked over to me "Y-Yeah, I'd listen to that protest of yours..if that was me again. This time, it wasn't me." He spoke. That caused me to shiver from my assumption, because if it wasn't Cuddles...who was it...? We looked behind us and saw a growling wolf, claws sharpened and ready to attack, we had to withdraw. Toothy jumped in fear "RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!" He shrieked, and with that, we tried to make our way out of the forest as fast as we could.

As we ran, the wolf ganged up on us more and more, soon being right on our tails "SO MUCH FOR A DATE!! NOW IT'S GONNA BE OUR DOOM!" Cuddles shouted, his words echoed throughout my ears...Is it really over? I know this couldn't be any more of a worse time to admit my feelings, but if this is the last time we'd make contact or see each other, I might as well make the most of it "I-I LOVE YOU CUDDLES!!" I blurted unexpectedly, Cuddles looked over to me and blushed "W-Wait..really?" He asked for confirmation, but right when I was going to respond, the Wolf pounced him to the ground, him getting knocked down. "NO!!" I cried out, I let my anger win the best of me as I jolted my body towards the wild canine, forcing it to swift a different direction, but it so happened to be a cliff...

I tumbled off the edge, but my paw grabbed onto a ledge, keeping me from falling, as for the wolf, it grabbed onto a stick hanging off of the cliff right beneath me. I tried climbing my way back up, but each time I tried, the more I would slip and fail my attempt to keep balance. The wolf barked and growled for me to draw closer to it. Cuddles looked over the edge and tried to reach for me "Y/N!!" He screamed, I looked up at him with tears in my eyes "C-Cuddles! I don't w-want our relationship to end!" I choked out, restraining my tears from coming out my eyes. He reached for me more "It won't! I promise! Just grab my hand/paw!" He commanded. And as I reached for him, the wolf climbed closer and closer "Almost therreeeeeee! Just a little more!" He motivated, and we were close enough to where our hands/paws finally collided with each other. He smiled happily before using all of his power to pull me up, I kicked my legs as support, in which it threw pieces of cobble into the wolf's eyes, it not being able to see. It lost all of it's steadiness on the grip it had on the stick it hung onto, it slipping and falling down the cliff, falling into the mist.

Cuddles pulled me up, and I fell on top of him. Me and him blushed in unison and stayed in that position for a moment, until he sat up with me in his arms. He held me close to his chest and rubbed my back "I love you too." He whispered 'He..Feels the same way?' I wondered. "Ever since I first met you, I felt this enlightenment when I looked into your eyes. It was like I was looking at the stars, except for however many of them there is in the sky, I somehow find you as the brightest one. You really made a change in my life, and it's a good change too. Each time I hold you close to me, I never want to let go, Because I Love You with all of my heart...I hope this isn't too soon to be asking..but Will You Be My Girlfriend?" He confessed, pulling me away and looking into my eyes as he asked his question. I was completely fazed from what he just said. I quivered and smiled passionately, tears making it's way from my eyes "Of course I'll be your Girlfriend, Cuddles! I..didn't know you felt the same way until now, but I'm more than happy that you made that confession, because I was going to say the same thing." I finished.

I barely ended my sentence before Cuddles pressed his lips against mine, wrapping is arms around my waist and kissing deeper passionately. I rested my arms around his neck, melting into the kiss and returning the action. 'We're kissing! WE ARE ACTUALLY KISSING!' My thoughts ran excitingly. I had never picture our relationship going further with this type of commence. I only connected the two dots far enough to only thinking we'd remain friends, me keeping in all of my romantic imaginations between us two, but there is alot more than I thought.

We pulled away from each other after a few minutes, gasping for air. Cuddles was about lean in for more, until Toothy ran up to us "Guys!! I found Handy!! And he's still alive!!" He cheered, grabbing me and Cuddles' wrist and dragging us once more. After a bit of wondering through the forest, he stopped when he found Handy, still lying on the ground. Me and Cuddles picked ourselves up and pursued to help him "G-Guys! I'm so glad your here. Please help me..." Handy weakly spoke, covered in many injuries, assuming it was from Fliqpy. We picked him up, but Cuddles groaned "Uuugh! I keep picking up heavy people!" He complained, leaving me to laugh at his goofiness. We all started to walk out of the forest once we saved the two beavers. "Welp, mission accomplished, hmm?" I teased Cuddles. He rolled his eyes "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Anyway, do you want to hang out tomorrow at my place!? I promise it'll be more fuuuuun!" He tempted, but I covered his mouth "No. I already know what you want to do, and it's not happening. Not yet at least." I replied. He grumbled as a response.

We made it to the others that waited outside of the forest, us all plopping on the ground from exhaustion. Flippy, Petunia, and Mime ran to help Handy and take him to the hospital, and for Toothy, he only went with them for a checkup. Some of the others thought it would be a good idea to leave as well, and so they did. Me and Cuddles looked at each other, then smiled "Wanna bet that I'll make it home before you?" He asked, I giggled and booped his nose.

"No, cuz I'm coming with you, Funny Bunny!"

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was kinda short, I recently have been doing alot lately. I also have been trying to grow my Sonic Plushie collection, I had just ordered Amy and Cream today! ^^ I hope you guys enjoyed it! I love you guys!