Stayin' Alive

°Y/n's POV ~

A few days had went by since the incident with Cuddles being swept up into the impossibly beaten Tornado and I already find it hard to comprehend my emotions of the loss, if he's not alive that is. I sadly can't get over the fact that I could've saved him, but I try not to blame myself, I would've had to let go otherwise, he probably wouldn't have let me say no. I miss him so soon, I can't explain my love for the rabbit in words, and to top it all off, I never really knew how much I loved him until I lost him. I mean, I love him already, but more once I realized how it felt to lose somebody, I don't want to assume he's completely gone though, but I don't have the confidence to venture out alone to try to find him, I don't want to go the wrong way. 'Maybe A Trip down Happy Tree Town might help.' I figured, that's if things don't go mildly wrong again. I need a break every once in a while.

I threw on an Outfit I thought was unique and stylish in a sort of way. It was probably past 11am, so I decided to make myself lunch. Once I finished, I cleaned up whatever was left and made my way out of the door. I was only outside of my house until I got a sudden call, confused, I answered it.

Y/n: Hello?

Flippy: Hi Y/n!

Y/n: O-Oh! Flippy?

Flippy: Yep! It's me! There is someone I want you to meet! Come over to the ice cream shop downtown!

Y/n: . .Okay! I'll be there!

Flippy: Great! See ya soon!

Y/n: See ya!

After the small conversation, I hung up the phone. I spent the slightest of a moment thinking on how he could've gotten my number, but when me and Cuddles met, I'm sure he shared it with everyone..that Rabbit.

I walked down the sidewalk, looking around for the ice cream shop Flippy was talking about, and to my surprise, it came to be right in front of me. Hesitant, I took a deep breath before slowly opening the unbarred door and entering. I looked around at the colorful facility, my eyes lighting up in sparkles. I've been here in Happy Tree Town for quite a while, so I'm surprised that I haven't discovered this place yet. I was too busy staring at the shop with fascination that I barely paid any attention to the hand/paw that was placed on my shoulder. I jumped from being startled from the sudden touch, turning my head at whoever it belong to. It was Flippy. "Oh! My apologies. I didn't mean to scare you." He spoke bashfully "No! No! It's okay! I'm actually really happy t-to see you here Mr. F-Flippy!" I stuttered out "Please. Call me Flippy. It's okay." He comforted, I nodded.

We sat at a table, another person to be seen with him. He looked exactly like Splendid, but the colors on him looked swapped from his mask and fur. He had his hands/paws behind his head as his feet were leaned up on the table, but that all changed when he spotted me. He glanced at me, smirking and sitting normally, removing his feet from where it was and back towards the floor "I'm Splendont. Nice to meet you." He greeted fiercely, extending his hand for me to shake, I gladly accepted and shook his hand "Hi Splendont! I'm Y/n!" I greeted in return, he smiled more at my name. 'Splen-Did. Splen-Dont. The 'Did' and 'Dont' gets me pretty good!' I joked in my head, snickering a bit. He tilted his head in confusion, but brushed it off "I know how to find this petty little boyfriend of yours. I'm a better Superhero than Splendid could ever be, I actually have consideration for the people and not just getting the job done." He bragged. I smiled widely "Really?! Y-You can find Cuddles?! He's still alive?!" I asked, he chuckled "There's only one way to find out. Come with me." He said. He hovered his way towards the door, me trailing behind him, and before you knew it, we were out and at it.