Hide and Seek

°Y/n's POV~

TW: GORE!! - WEAPONS!! - MENTIONS OF PTSD AND DID!!(If that counts)

You have been warned.

---------------

I slowly woke up to someone shaking my arm, and...giggling? I was completely lied down at this point. I groaned, attempting to get up, but I felt a paw push me back down gently. I looked up and saw Cuddles, I was on his lap while he petted my head repeatedly. That's right! Me and Cuddles were with each other last night, he took me to his house to help heal my leg, but it turned from that to a full on sleepover. Blushing, I put my paws on his lap, covering my face with them. I was so embarrassed about me falling asleep, with him?! I don't even care if I get to see much of his soft spot anymore, I feel like I just commited my heart to him. This Rabbit...

He rubbed my back and sighed "What are you looking so embarrassed for? It's okay!" He comforted, and all I did was whine "But I-" "Shhhhh. Your okay." He cut me off. For some reason, because he said that, I feel a bit more calm, I feel like what I did wasn't all that bad. I'm confident that my crush for him is real! I'm going to confess! "Cuddles, I li-i-mmmgghh..Liiiiiiiiiiike yourrr fluffy hair! Yeah!" 'Dang it Y/n! Why did you say that!? You were supposed to confess!' I fussed at myself in my head. Cuddles tilted his head in confusion "Uuuuuh..Thanks?" He questionably thanked me. I got up and sat next to him, face palming "I-Uh-Didn't mean to say that..." I spoke bluntly, all he did was stand up and pulled me up with him "I'm sure the others want to do something fun! Let's ask Flippy to play with us!" He excitingly exclaimed full of energy, Just The Two Of Us ran out of his house. (He locked it behind him btw ^^)

~Time Skip brought to you by Nutty eating the Candy you gave him~🎂🍭

Cuddles dragged me to the park we were at yesterday, manoeuvering around rocks, sticks, and a few trees, as if not trying to be as clumsy as Toothy, though his clumsiness is kinda cute! When we got there, lots of the others were there, even..Flippy. We stopped in our tracks when we saw him. Cuddles jumped around full of happiness "Go ask him! Go ask him!" He commanded, pushing me so hard that I tumbled onto him. Flippy caught me and helped me to stand steadily on my feet "Oh! Hi there!" He greeted. Eyes widened out of fear, I turned back to face Cuddles, who shooed my attention off of him, indicating to ask Flippy. Why can't he ask The Veteran himself? I sighed and turned my attention back on Flippy "C-Cuddles and I w-were wondering if you c-c-could play with us and the others? Please, Mr. Flippy?" I stuttered out. I sounded so much like Flaky...why?! "Awww! Of course I will play with you and the others! How about Hide and Seek?" He suggested "Hide and Seek, guys?" I asked on their opinion. "Well, I-I don't know. Last time went p-p-pretty bad and I D-Don't think we should-" before Flaky could finish, everyone started to cheer and shout in agreement, leaving the red porcupine to face palm herself "Oh, why do I even bother." She mumbled, poor Flaky. Does she know something about Flippy I never heard of? The last time they placed Hide and Seek? What happened the last time? It didn't matter much now that everyone was now discussing on where we should play the game.

"We need to play it in a safe facility, like the playground!" Petunia roared out of the pleasing thought of authority "That's boring, less hiding spaces. How about around the town?" Toothy suggested "No! It will take Flippy forever to find us, especially with how many there are of us now!" Giggles protested. We all thought "Maybe n-not at all?-" "Maybe the forest." Cuddles had cut Flaky off. We all turned towards him "Are you sure? Seems a little like bouncing past our boundaries." Sniffles asked in a concerned tone "Calm down, Snout Mouth! There's Lots of places to hide, big and small, besides, there's 11 of us, counting out Flippy since he's the seeker makes 10 hiders, meaning we can each have a partner so we won't get lost! Problem solved!" He explained, everyone looked at each other thinking on it, before we simply agreed.