2

After I went to Oliver's house and caught that little bitch cheating on me I must've left my bag there when I stormed out.

I felt so stupid. I didn't only catch my boyfriend of a year cheating, I also forgot my bag there and would have to go back to his house to get it. I hoped with my whole heart he'd brought it to school but he probably didn't just so I had to go to his house.

I was thinking of a way I could get through this now horrible day without looking like a total idiot carrying her books around when a boy suddenly stormed out of a classroom on the other side of the hallway.

I think I heard the teacher try and call him back but I couldn't hear what was said because I was too far away.

The boy came walking my way and as he got closer I saw he had a really angry expression on his face.

I couldn't help but wonder what made him so angry in class. Class was mostly just boring.

The boy was now almost next to me and noticed me. His expression softened a bit and he looked at me puzzled.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" he asked whilst still coming closer.

I looked at his face and recognised him from something. I just didn't know what.

"I don't think so. Why would you think that?" I answered him. He got even closer to me and leaned on a locker next to me which I found oddly attractive.

"Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen you before."

I was slightly confused. First he thought he knew me and then he didn't.

"Why did you change your mind?" I asked him. The bell suddenly rang and all the classroom doors opened.

The boy got even closer to the point he was almost touching me.

"I think I would've remembered if I'd seen you before." he said before walking into the crowd of people now trying to get to their next lesson.

I froze for a second before my cheeks started to heat up. I wasn't sure if he was trying to hit on me but if he was he definitely succeeded and I had to admit he was smooth.

I wasn't very shy but damn he was hot. Then I realised I'd just gone through a break up and shouldn't be moving on so fast.

I started walking to my first lesson of the day which was luckily art so I didn't have to bring any books.

I got to the classroom on time and I sat down next to my best friend Louise.

"Hey J, how are you coping?" she immediately asked me. She was the most amazing person in the whole world always putting others before her.

"I'm fine I guess." she looked at me like she wasn't believing a word I said but didn't press any further.

"Okay so," she said with a smile on her face. "I met a girl."

"Tell me everything." I told Louise excitedly. I was really happy for her and I really didn't mind being distracted from the hot boy and my awful ex.

Louise told me she met the girl at the beach and that her name was Amira. They started talking because Amira tripped and fell onto Louise. They'd spend the rest of the day together and were now texting.

"I think I'm in love." Louise ended her story.

"I- Oh, that's very fast but I'm happy for you." I was usually the one that crushed wat too fast but not after one meeting.

That's a lie.

Apparently Louise didn't notice my hesitation because she was just smiling and through out the lesson, in which I for once actually did something, she was only checking her phone at each vibration.

To be honest it was really cute and she really deserves someone.

The lesson went by quickly and I worked on my painting which looked horrible. Louise was so invested in her phone she didn't even notice the lesson being over.

I sighed. "Louise come on the lesson's already over." I said after she hadn't moved five minutes after the lesson ended. Even the teacher had already left.

She shit up looking confused and after looking around weirdly her sight settled on me.

"Jezus, Jade, you scared me." I rolled my eyes at her.

"We're you too busy texting your girlfriend." I teased her. Her cheeks started to become red.

"No, she's not my girlfriend." she said whilst standing up. "Yet."

My face went from surprised to proud as fast as my brain processed the words Louise had just said.

"Go get your girl. " Now it was her turn to sigh. I now also stood up and we walked into the now once again empty hallway.

"But speaking of relationships, how are you holding up." she asked as we stared walking to the cafeteria. But before I could answered she gave me a look knowing damn well I wasn't fine.

"I guess I just don't understand why he would do such a thing. We'd been together for almost a year." I felt my heart ache but I didn't feel a need to cry anymore. Not that I was planning on ever crying in school. "We did get into some fights but we always apologised." That wasn't entirely true. I had always gone to him and apologised but he never took that step.

I guess that was just something every couple had.

"I don't know why he would do such a thing. You two seemed to be in a happy relationship but the only way you're going to find out is if you talk to him." Louise responded to my long rant.

I thought about that for a second but I didn't think I was ready to face Oliver. "I don't think I can do that right now, maybe in a few weeks or something."

Louise nodded understandingly and we walked into the cafeteria. I looked at our usual table to see Oliver sitting their.

But he wasn't alone.