3

Mia was practically sitting on Oliver's lap. I mean I get it you're horny but pleas don't do it in the cafeteria. To make matters even worse after Louise and I sat down they started kissing.

I didn't know if they were in a relationship but it's one thing to cheat it's another thing to cheat and start a relationship with the person you cheated with not even three days later.

I felt my heart ache once again and this time I did feel like curling up into a ball and crying until it was over but this time I wasn't going to let them win so I just pretended everything was fine and chatted with Louise about just anything that had nothing to do with them.

I did keep glancing at them every once in a while and every time I looked they seemed to be even closer to each other until they were almost kissing. I turned my head away for the fifteenth time and looked at Louise again.

"-so I told her she didn't have to worry and we'd see each other tomorrow. Hey Jade, are you listening."

"What? Oh yes of course I am." I told her but I could see she didn't believe me.

"What was I just talking about then?" she questioned me as she crossed her arms.

"Ehm, you were saying that you now had Amira's snap."

Louise sighed and looks kind of disappointed. "I did say that, ten minutes ago."

I shot her an apologetic look. I really hadn't noticed I was spacing out and felt bad for ignoring my best friend. And all because Oliver and Mia couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"I'm sorry okay, but I just keep staring at them. It's just disgusting that their all over each other and not to mention he was in relationship three days ago and has already moved on."

Louise sighed and turned to look at Mia and Oliver whilst I started eating my lunch. Between staring at my ex and listening to my best friend I hadn't even eaten.

Louise turned back to look at me. "You gotta get over him someday. Sooner rather than later."

I knew that I just didn't know how. Everywhere I went I was reminded of him. Not to mention we go to the same school bf live in the same neighbourhood.

Suddenly Louise her eyes lit up. "I have a perfect idea. Okay maybe it's not perfect but it'll at least get your mind of things. Just get a knew boyfriend. Zit doesn't even need to be a boyfriend just someone to flirt with."

I looked at her weirdly. "And why would I do that."

"To make Oliver jealous of course. He obviously hurt you so show him you don't need him." I thought about it and it was actually a pretty stupid idea but I wouldn't mind flirting with a cute boy, especially the one I saw on the hallway earlier.

"What are you thinking about?" Louise asked me.

"So this morning I was at my locker and this boy stormed out of his class and-" I didn't get to finish because my very enthusiastic best friend interrupted me.

"You need to find him and date him." I laughed. Although I'd heard it many times before I still found it ridiculous she wanted me to date every guy that I ever talked to. Even when I was dating Oliver.

But when I thought about it I really wouldn't mind dating the mystery guy. But for that to happen I would have timmert him again and he'd need to be interested in me and I doubted that would happen.

I didn't have a low self esteem but it wasn't like I was blind. Nog every guy I found cute was going to find me attractive so I learned to not get my hopes up.

"Well for that to be able to happen I would need to meet him again and I doubt that that will happen." I finally responded.

Louise looked like she wanted to say something but the bell rang and we started walking to our next lesson. Luckily we had most of oir classes together so I didn't have to go socialise with other people.

Louise and I were part of a big friend group but the group was kinda divided into smaller groups and Louise and I were fine together. We would sometimes go to the parties the group organised but we didn't even know most of the people that were at such party.

And now Oliver and I broke up I wasn't particularly excited to go hang out with the group because he, of course had to be in there too.

Me being the day dreamer I am I didn't realise we were already in front of the classroom and I missed the door opening completely. I bumped into the wall and my head immediately started to hurt.

I gripped my head with my hands and suddenly thought of the fact that I forgot to go to my locker to get my books for the lesson and this particular teacher hated it when you forgot to do something.

Louise came rushing towards me. "Are you okay?" she asked me worriedly. The teacher had now also noticed me and walked towards us.

"Go check at the nurses office if you have a concussion." she told me. "And Louise you go with her to ensure she's okay."

Then she walked back into the classroom and closed the door on us. Louise and I looks dat each other and started laughing. We then remembered we were still outside of our classroom an dryer could hear us inside.

We made a run for it and heard the classroom door open. The teacher screamed something after us but we just kept running until we were at the nurses office. I was completely out of breath when I opened the door.

I looked into the room see a familiar face.