7

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Jaden was actually kissing me. After I'd gotten over the shock I kissed him back and he slowly moved his mouth from mine to my ear.

"Just play along." he said and started kissing me again. His voice send chillis up my spine and I wrapped my arms around his neck at this point I'd totally forgotten that his teammates just came in and lost myself in our kiss. He slowly brought his mouth to my neck but before he could I grabbed his face and kissed him again.

Eventually we pulled away and I realised all of Jadens teammates were staring at us. Jaden put his arm around my neck and I tried to act like it was the most normal thing ever even though from the inside I was literally dying.

I saw Oliver standing with all the teammates, who still hadn't said anything. Seeing the annoyed look on his face made me grin and to keep up the act I kissed Jaden on the cheek before I said my goodbyes to him.

"Bye babe." I said as I internally cringed at my own words. I stood up and slowly walked towards the crowd of guys in the doorway and they moved out of the way so I could get through.

As soon as I went through I heard the door close with a bang. I was confused on why Jaden had kissed me. Was this the revenge he was talking about?

I guess Oliver was their and had witnessed our kiss. and was pretty annoyed by it. I certainly hadn't minded kissing him. Thinking back, Jaden was actually a very good kisser. And I wouldn't mind kissing him again.

I decided I'd have to talk about what he was trying to do at the party later that night. I wasn't planning on going but now why not.

It was going to be a poolparty in celebration of the team winning. I'd been to a lot of these parties when I was Oliver's girlfriend so it wasn't a strange scenery for me. I knew almost everyone their and I had to admit, It was always a lot of fun.

Sunken deep in my thoughts I had now reached the exit of the stadium and almost everyone had already left. I soon did too and made my way home.

When I got home I realised my parents weren't home as always and it was quite late and the party would start soon. Louise and I were supposed to get ready together but given I didn't know where she was at the moment that would be quite hard.

I changed into a short black dress and curled my hair. I reapplied my makeup and noticed my grumbling stomach. I hadn't eaten anything all day.

I was already running late so the dilemma was or being even later to the party or eat something. I chose the first option with the hope of some food being at the party.

I started walking towards the house of one of the members of the baseball teams in whose house the party was taking place. It was a pretty long walk but Louise wasn't there with her car so that gave me limited options.

None of my other friends had cars and I sure as hell wasn't going to call Oliver.

When I got to the house it was already quite busy at the party. I sent Louise a quick text to let her know I was at the party and to ask were she was and walked into the house. It was a pretty big house and I was already regretting coming to the party.

Luckily I spotted some of my friends at one of the sofas and I walked towards the and sat down next to them.

"Hey Jade, it feels like forever since we last saw you." my friend Eve half screamed to me because of the loud music.

"Yeah, I've just been busy." I said. That wasn't the full truth. Yes I had been busy but my main issue was that they were sadly still friends with Oliver.

"I've heard you already have a new boyfriend. A bit fast don't you think?" my other friend who wasn't really my friend said. Her name was Harley and I'd known here since kindergarten. We'd never really become friends more like acquaintances. And these type of comments were the reason why.

I wanted to reply to her but I didn't get the chance to because Jaden had just walked into the room and was walking towards us.

"Looks like he's coming this way." Harley said as if we couldn't all see that.

I prayed he would suddenly change his mind and walk away but my prayers weren't heard and soon he was in front of me.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" he asked me. I nodded and stood up. To my surprise he grabbed my hand and dragged upstairs to an empty bathroom.

"Can we pretend to be in a relationship?" he straight up asked me after closing and locking the door. He really got to the point immediately.

I stood there silently staring at him for a second before I answered. "Why?"

He sighed. "Well it's obvious our exes are trying to rub there relationship in our faces so why not do the same?"

I couldn't believe it but I was actually considering it. It couldn't be that bad right and it sounded like a solid plan.

"All right but how far are we willing to take this?" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

"Very far."