4

It was the cute boy from the hallway and neither him or the nurse had noticed me so I closed the door as quiet a possible. I looked at Louise in panic.

"The guy is inside there right now." I scream-whispered. "How do I look?" I knew it was cliche but come on there was a hot guy in there and wanted to try and look decent.

"You look a little exhausted but the rest is fine." I nodded nervously when I suddenly remembered I had some lipgloss in my purse. I got it out and put some on my lips. I looked at Louise one last time and opened the door once again.

The nurse immediately noticed me this time. "What is the issue?" she asked me. I really didn't want to answer that question but I didn't really have a choice.

"Ehm I walked into a wall and the teacher was scared I might have a concussion ." The guy who was lying on a sort of bed behind the nurse was trying not to laugh and even the nurse seemed to hold back a smile.

"I will get you some ice but what is your issue?" she then asked Louise.

"I'm just here for Jade."

"Then you need to leave." the nurse said.

"But why? I won't cause any problems." Louise tried to convince the nurse but she just gave her a look.

Louise sighed and left the room probably waiting outside because she didn't want to go back to our lesson.

"I'm going to get some ice for you." the nurse said and she walked away.

"So," I suddenly heard a voice next to me. "you walked into a wall."

I didn't answer and wanted to cover my face with my hands. I looked to my right to see the boy on the bed had finally stood up and was walking towards. I wanted fro run away but decided to stand my ground and answer him.

"Yeah its a pretty common occurrence." I tried to reply confidently but failed miserably. I mentally slapped myself and plastered a smile on my face.

He chuckled and I noticed his eye was slowly becoming black.

"What happened to your eye?" I asked him. His smile immediately faded away and his expression became angry. Just like when I first saw him storming out of the classroom.

"I hit someone and he hit back." he told me on a cold tone.

I knew I shouldn't have asked but I also wanted to know why he stormed out of his lesson this morning.

"Was it the same guy that made you angry this morning?"

"Yes, he just makes me so mad." the guy said. He looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face before continuing. "He was the guy my girlfriend cheated on me with and I found out in class this morning. I couldn't hit her of course so I settled with him." he told me.

I didn't know what to respond but I didn't want to say nothing so I decided to tell him about my boyfriend.

"The same actually happened to me. Well the cheating bit. They actually had the nerve to sit on top of each other in the cafeteria and almost kiss." I didn't become sad this time thinking about it. I didn't know what it was but I felt like I could tell this guy, whose name I didn't even know, everything that's as going on in my head.

After my little outburst the guy looked at me weirdly. "What was your ex- boyfriends name?" he asked me. I was confused.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Well my ex and her new boyfriend did the exact same thing that's why I punched the guy."

It all made sense now. Why he rushed out of class and why I didn't see Oliver in my class. I didn't realise how close the guy and I were until he spoke.

"Are you okay?" I must've been thinking for a while.

"Yeah I'm fine." Suddenly my head started to pound and the room started to spin. I tried to make my way to the bed but I fell down onto the ground. I wasn't completely unconscious but I couldn't think straight either.

I felt two arms pick me up and place me onto the bed. After a couple of minutes I felt sort of okay again so I opened my eyes.

The guy was sitting on the bed next to me and was starting at me. He must've carried me to the bed. I felt embarrassed again and wanted to be absorbed by the bed.

"Hey, are you awake?" the guy asked me.

"I think you fainted and then you fell on the ground. I carrie duly to the bed and you've been out for about thirty minutes."

I looked at him confused. It really hadn't felt like thirty minutes. But it did kent he stayed with me the whole time.

"What's your name?" he asked me after a awkward silence.

"Jade, what's yours."

He started to smile. "Mine is Jaden."

Jade and Jaden, that actually sounded pretty cute together. Wait why was I thinking about this? I felt me face starting to heat up.

Jaden looked at me concerned. "You aren't going to faint again right?" he put his hand on my cheek and I thought I'd might faint from that action alone.

I stared at him, kind of in panic because I didn't know what to do. He must've seen that as a sign I was going to faint because he put his other hand on my other cheek.

"No, no I'm not going to faint again." I managed to get out. Jaden still hadn't removed his hands from my cheeks and his thumb stared to slightly caress my cheek. He stared into my eyes and got closer to the point our noses were almost touching.

But of course I can never have anything in life and the nurse had to come back that exact moment.

"I have the ice." she said and as soon and Jaden heard here voice he jumped away from me just in time.

I slowly breathed in and out, trying to process what just happened.

The nurse gave me and Jaden an ice pack and send us on my way. Jaden didn't look me in my eyes anymore after he'd jumped away from me and when we walked out of the office he almost immediately walked away without saying anything.

It left me with a lot of questions nut the main one was: What was the nurse doing in the 45 minutes she left me and Jaden alone?