8

After our conversation in the bathroom Jaden and I came out again holding hands but now with a grin on both of our faces. It must have looked pretty strange but we didn't care.

In my mind I still wasn't sure this was real. Was I really fake dating Jaden Walton? Yes, yes I was.

We got a lot of stares from people who probably thought we fucked in the bathroom. We slowly made our way back to my friends as we had discussed. We would casually socialise with my friends for a bit, than his and go home together. Or at least make it look like we went home together but in reality he was just gonna drop me off at my house.

Jaden sat down on the couch opposite from where my three best friend where sitting and pulled me on top of him.

"So I-" I started a sentence but was interrupted by Harley.

"YOU HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND?" she screamed so loud that everyone was looking at us even though there was music blasting through the speakers.

I shifted uncomfortably on Jadens lap because of all the attention on us but he grabbed my thighs to keep me still. I instantly felt my cheeks heating up and I was so distracted that I almost forgot to answer Harley who was waiting in anticipation.

"Eh- yeah, so this is Jaden my boyfriend." I told my friends. Harley looked excited, Louise confused and Eve a mix of the two.

"What but I thought that you and him just met?" Louise cleverly said. I really didn't want to lie to her or any of my friends but I wanted mine and Jadens plan to work.

"Yes we had or at least we though so but then we realised we actually met each other in the summer already." Jaden said. It would've been a smart move the only thing being I was on vacation the whole summer. I had to think quickly now.

"Yeah we met in Greece and hit it off immediately but we didn't think we'd see each other again so I never told you guys." I said quickly.

"Good save." I heard Jaden whisper in my ear as his lips lightly touched my ear. I almost melted by the sound of his voice.

I then stood up and pulled Jaden up with me as I already saw the confused faces of my friends. The story really didn't make any sense and we really should've discussed our backstory before hand.

Jaden and I quickly walked away to now go see his friends. His friend group consisted of mostly guys and some girls who were probably some guys their girlfriends.

Sadly Oliver and Mia were also there. I mean I could've expected it given that Jaden and Oliver were in the same friend group but for some reason it hadn't occurred to me I'd have to confront them so fast.

It was like Jaden could feel my nervousness because he squeezed my hands in reassuring and we sat down on one of the couches opposite of Mia and Oliver and there wasn't much space so Iaden once again pulled me on top of him.

I felt kind of uncomfortable with all the eyes on me and Jaden. It felt like everyone had stopped their conversation to look at us.

"So I see you've moved on quickly." I heard one of Jadens friends say. I turned my head to look at him and before Jaden could answer another all to familiar voice spoke.

"You're right Bryce, Jade and Jaden I wonder how long they are gonna last." Oliver said tauntingly. Mia sat there smirking next to him.

Whilst looking at them I didn't feel anything accept anger and maybe a bit of hatred. It surprised me how fast I got over Oliver but given he was an asshole and I could've already seen the cheating coming from miles away if i'd just looked at our relationship with more clarity it made sense.

The only thing I wanted to do is embarrass Mia and Oliver just like they had done to me. When someone cheats on you, you'll probably be heartbroken but you can get over that. But all the states you get in school and all the sympathy you get it's annoying and embarrassing. I just tried to ignore the stares and I didn't respond to all the texts messages of my friends that weren't really friends.

Oliver was still laughing at me. At us. I knew I had to do something, I wasn't going to be disrespected by him again.

So I stood up walked up to Oliver and punched him in the face. It was long overdue anyways and he deserved it in all ways possible.

I stood there for a second realised what I just did. I tried to keep a neutral expression on my face instead of the emotions I was feeling on the inside. I calmly walked away from the friend group and through the door into the rain. It was a boring party anyways.

I closed the door and after I walked a couple of steps I heard It open again. Jaden walked through. I turned around as he slowly approached me.

When he was in front of me he pulled me into a hug. I gladly returned it, I really needed it after the events of the party.

"They're watching through the window." Jaden whispered in my ear. Of course they were I thought. What other reason would Jaden have to hug me.

I put a little bit of distance between us but not enough to break out hug, just enough to look at his face.

I looked at his eyes hoping he was thinking the same as I was. The rain had already soaked all me clothes. I hadn't expected it to rain I hadn't even brought a jacket. It would have been a really romantic moment if Jaden and I were really dating.

My hands were already on his neck the only thing I needed to do to be able to kiss him is being his face closer and that I did.

As soon as our lips touched I felt sparks. I didn't know why so I told myself it was because I was kissing a fine guy in the rain but in the back of my mind I knew it was something else.

Jadens lips moved in sync with mine and I felt his hands go from my lower back to even lower.

Eventually I broke the kiss and we walked away as the sun was setting. It was a beautiful sight and I caught myself wishing this wasn't just a performance.