#1 Alex Prologue

There were certainly questionable days for Alex Morde, this was defiantly one of them. Here's the gist of what goes down in the life of a concerned Aethiest. Alex Morde was a twenty two year old bank accountant, he has bright blue eyes and Brown shaggy hair, he was raised in the deep south of America which in the south sounds like paradise. However if you question one thing your entire credibility goes out the roof. 'Why are things the way they are?' His family was devote religious people, and it was not fun for him to grow up under the conditions of being threatened by hellfire.

His family was poor, but because they had Jesus on their side they were practically untouchable... or so they thought. Alex was not so naive. He knew that the real world didn't work in such a way... "God will save us, he always has a plan for us." His family was not mentally smart, just sheep to a herd, and now 'god' had sent them a repo man. God this God that... how can people be so devoted to a being that doesn't have proof of its existence? Alex mused to himself as he slowly stood up from his bed, eager to go to work as his entire house shook with shouts of his mother on the phone. He tunes them out as he put on his shoes and walked through the hallway towards the door... not before stopping next to a cross at the entrance and pulled up his fingers In a finger gun motion muttering a "pew" before walking out the door.

'If you don't accept him your going to hell, so pray everyday or suffer' and yet the religion refuses to accept others. How ironic. His entire life was filled with prayers, and he refused it... he just couldn't wait to get out of the shackles that bound him to his family. Standing at the cross walk he waited for the light to turn red with a few other people. When it did he started to move, then sirens were a blaze and all attention turned towards the road where a fast moving vehicle was being chased by a cop car... it looked like it had just started. The vehicle in pursuit was on path to crash into everyone, and everyone retaliated by panicking, which did not bode well for Alex...

One moment he was trying to get off the cross walk, the next his body got pushed away in the panic towards the on coming police chase... in that moment everything froze... before speeding back up again in a flash of bright white, screams turned into shouts... before everything around Alex was hot. He tried to move his body in response but it felt as if he was pinned... slowly opening his eyes he heard muttering in the back of his head, his own voice? "Bl--t re-si--ant a--uri-d" Alex felt everything around him grow heavy as he slowly fell forward. "Fla-e resis-ance acqu-red" "Shut up... already..." Alex's thoughts were running through a blender as a new smell hit him. "Smoke?" Opening his eyes he noticed the heat once more before his eyes widened as he was completely trapped under something odd... shouts happening as he looked around.

"Where...  am I..."  Fire started encasing all around as Alex slowly opened their mouth and muttered. "H-Help..." There was a noticeable difference in the voice... higher... what had happened??? Was he dead? was this a dream like state? Alex couldn't quite understand as he closed his eyes... "Maybe... I can rest..." "Recovery state acquired," Just as Alex's eyes fell shut, he heard shouts... and then a bright light as they were lifted...

...

It felt like an eternity before Alex awoke once more... his eyes refocusing to hit a ceiling... cold flooring as a shiver shot up his spine. water droplets fell onto his nose. Sitting up he furrowed his brows before red hair fell in front of Alex's eyes... "What?" and then his voice wasn't 'his' voice. it was higher, looking down at his body... it wasn't his own... and looking around the room... was a cell that Alex has found himself in...

...

"This is crazy! I must be dead, how else can I have tits and a tail!?" 'She' ranted as she walked back and forth in the cell she found herself in, her body was entirely different, not only was Alex an entire different gender, she had animao like features, a long red tail, big fox ears otop of her head and she had two golden bracelets around her wrists on gold earing in her fox ears. Staring at them, she groaned, if she was a prisoner of some kind, they would have taken these off of her... or did they put it on her? Who were even 'they'!? Where was she? And why the hell is SHE a SHE?!