Fight Chapter 12

Ava's POV

As I awaken and head for breakfast I see all the clan leaders in front.

'The sky people will attack today in a hour. We have until then to prepare.' They all say.

We all eat breakfast as some women bring out the war paint for those who will be facing the sky people head on. Others make the arrows and other weapons. Jake passes around necklaces to Grace, Neytiri and Tsu'tey. Then Jake comes over to me with a purple necklace.

"This is for you Ava. It is a communicator, you hold it down and talk into and others can hear you or you can her us. It is to know you are safe." Jake says while showing me how to use it.

"Thank you Jake. When will you be leaving with the other hunters?" I ask.

"In five minuets, we have to make sure we are ready and where to go to attack the sky people." Jake says looking at the supplies.

"Is your human body in a safe place?" I ask.

Jake sighs as he gestures me to follow. We then come up to some long vie and behind them is a metal rectangle with windows. He walks closer and points through the window.

"That is me. You can stay here and protect my body while I go out. Since all animals don't want to hurt you It is perfect. Just make sure to be in a blind spot if a sky person comes, and if one does use the necklace and tell me." Jake says while I look at the human face on the screen.

"You can count on me. I can't have my sister's mate die on me." I I look at Jake with a grin as he blushes.

"Just be careful okay Ava. If you are in any danger then radio me okay." Jake says with a serious face.

"Don't worry I will. Now go one and kick some sky peoples butt." I say with a thumbs up.

Jake nods his head and leaves. I look around the area and see a tree that has enough leaves to hide me. I climb up and set my bow down beside me. No one will get the drop on me. I start to hear sound and look at the sky to see all navi fighting the flying aircraft. I think Eywa has blessed my vision because I can see every detail of what is happening. I see the Ikrans pass by the ships and the Navi on their backs shoot an arrow at the people in it. They are downing a lot of the little flying ships, but the two big ones are still up there.

'''Jake, Jake you copy, were falling back were getting hammered. ''' Norm voice says from my necklace.

'''Copy brother get out of there.''' Jake says through my necklace.

I look down and see nothing near or around me I look up again and see Jake getting pursued be one of the big ships. He is making turns around some of the mountain formations while they shoot at him. One of the small ships then shoots the big ship attacking Jake. It is Trudy the flier of the small ship, one of Jake's friends. She gets shot at as she moves behind the mountains and shoots back. The big ship shoots at her but she evades and is now out of sight of them.

'''Tsu'tey, brother,do you read?''' Jake asks with concern lacing his.

'''I do Toruk Makto, I got hit on my leg, but still good to go.''' Tsu'tey says with labored breaths.

'''Rouge one, you copy.''' Jake asks with a hint of worry.

'''I'm alright Jake, my chopper got hit but is still operational. Just avoiding gaze and hitting them when they least expect it.''' Trudy says as you can hear Ikran roars in the background.

I then see the big ship with thin wings getting closer and closer.

'''Ma Jake. Jake." Neytiri says loudly.

'''I read you. Neytiri?''' Jake says back.

'''Seze's dead. They are very close. There are many.''' Neytiri says with a panicked voice.

'''Whatever you do, do not attack. Do you hear me. Neytiri?!''' Jake says with increased worry.

After Jake said that I hear sounds of stomping feet and ikran roars.

'''Jake, Eywa has heard you. Eywa has heard you.''' Neytiri says with happiness.

I look up again and see many Ikran start to attack the ships. Every last one of them is getting attacked. I see Jake going over to the big ship that is really close to the tree of souls now. I don't know what he did but after he leaves the ship it explodes and falls down in a big explosion.

Jake then moves onto the other big ship but the ship moves while he is still on it. He is about to fall off but he flings a white explosive thing into the spinning blades but falls thanks to someone shooting at him from the ship. The ship explodes as Jake and the ship fall down.

'''Jake are you okay?!''' I ask with increased worry.

''' I'm alright Ava. How did you see me?''' Jake says with confusion.

'''I don't know, my eyesight is really good right now.''' I say and then I stop.

'''Jake someone is here.''' I say as I spot the metal walking machine with a person inside.

'''What. I'm on my way.'''Jake says with surprise and fear.

I look on and see the machine walking closer. I draw my bow ready as Neytiri on the back of a thanator jumps on the person making their gun fly away. The man punches the thanator into a tree as he pulls out a knife. Neytiri and the thanator rush in but he uses the knife it stab it into the thanator. Causing great pain for Neytiri and the thanator. I try and get a better shot at the man behind the glass but it is too late. He pins down Neytiri with the thanator and stabs them one last time. As he gets off I shoot and it brakes the glass and hits his leg. He looks around but can't find me. Jake then drops down from the trees. When Jake does this and grabs his attention I make my way down the tree but still hiding behind it.

"Give it up, Quaritch! It's all over." Jake yells.

"Nothings over while I'm breathing." The guy inside says as Jake looks and sees the arrow in his leg, and arrow smaller then what every navi uses; except one.

"I kinda hoped you say that." Jake says while smiling.