Landing chapter 1

3rd person POV
There was a ship filled with two people landing onto a planet called Pandora. They were husband and wife. The woman Xoa was in labor and they had to land. The husband Cerium went to land on the nearest planet. When they landed they put on oxygen masks because of the worlds air is toxic to them. As the wife gave birth on soft moss to ease her pain. The child was a beautiful baby girl. They both smiled at their baby girl but then realized that the baby was breathing in the toxic air. The husband looked for a oxygen mask for their child but all of them were too big. They turned back to their child with a worried expression but their expression softened after seeing their baby was still alive. They soon realized they would have to stay here instead of returning to their home planet because their child couldn't survive anywhere else. They soon decided on a name for their child, Eva. As Eva grew up she would always love to play with the weird monkeys.

   They always were ready to play a game of tag

They always were ready to play a game of tag. Xoa would love to watch them play and reminded that they can't go that far. As the days passed Xoa started to get sick. Cerium made the decision to use their ship to look for an indigenous cure-all. Cerium took Xoa with him and started the spaceship. They told Eva to stay there until they get back. They started to leave the 4 year old by herself. They 4 year old Eva was smart enough to ask the monkeys for help for gathering food. The monkeys came back with enough food for a week. Eva sat there in wonder thinking how long her parents would take to get back. Back with Cerium , he was losing control of the ship and crashed into the hallelujah mountains. They dropped 7,000 feet and the ship exploded leaving no survivors. Eva after 2 weeks had enough and went to look for her parents.